Page 119 of 244 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2434

Thread: This is not a lobe song page 119

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    I don't really think they're...that good. Maybe it would depend on the design, but all of the sample images I looked at really lacked depth from each of the artists.

I think I get what you're saying. Sometimes, I get energy to change things or "do something" but I don't know what! I don't have any answers.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

diene is offline Senior Member
    Most guys don't play games the way women do, but some guys...hah, one wonders what is wrong with them.

I found the smiley site and was like, whoa, now I need to use them as often as possible!!

Falling in love with life--what a wonderful concept! It is so out of my reach at this point that it's really just an idea to me. Maybe real, maybe not. Sorry, I'm not the best person to be commenting on this. Even my bf said to me the other day: "You have nothing to live for." And, of course, I was like, "you have nothing to live for." (Because that's usually my response to everything negative he says to me--turn it around and say it back to him, like a child. Very mature, I know.) But I was thinking, gee, thanks, and well, I wonder why...

Regarding the tattoos. I don't know much about tattoos, but looking at the pictures, I'd say that they're not super spectacular.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Aaaah, not to imply that you are getting older cuz you are not, but in my teens and twenties I used to be much more excitable and it was easier for me to get amused. Now regular exercise along with not eating junk too often makes me feel good. Maybe not exactly walking on sunshine high on life kinda way, but reasonably happy still.

That's interesting about the oil pulling. I'm something of brushing/whitening/flossing freak. The oil does not get ingested, right? I need to look into that.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Everyone is getting older

Also, these are the two best tattoos I have ever seen, in my opinion:

http://i.imgur.com/lOb7u0K.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/aol31n5.jpg

I would get something like that, assuming it had meaning to me, because I don't want to be stuck with some shit that I ripped off 4chan if I live to 50+ years old(pls no)

With tattoos, you absolutely get what you pay for. San Francisco has probably the best parlors in the world. But, you can expect to pay outrageous prices for tattoos there by the hour while the guy takes 20 cigarettes breaks on your time.
    nihil

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, meant to say old.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I know I'm just being difficult :3
    nihil

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Jeff Gogue is my absolute favorite artist ever and I really hope I can get work done by him someday.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

ombat is offline Senior Member
    I like all of Cici's suggestions.
    How do you feel about people right now - in general? I think those feelings have a lot to do with how you feel about life as well. Not to say that you can't fulfill yourself with just you... but perhaps try to find a way to meet new people and make new friends?

Oh, and so much for us straying from similar issues. For the past week or so I've been itching to get more piercings (ear or... I don't know!). I've been meaning to post about it and ask for suggestions in my own journal but have been busy with other things.... Anyway, if you have any doubts whatsoever about an artist's abilities, find a different artist! Permanently inking your body should not be taken lightly, IMO.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for all the tattoo feedback! I agree with you all - the artists there don't demonstrate a lot of potential. London should have some amazing artists, so I'll do some more research into it. I decided to start a Pinterest board with tats I like so I can figure out what kind of thing I want: expect more soon

Derp, those examples are stunning - thanks for sharing! NW, checked out that artist - beautiful stuff. What would stop you from getting a tat from him? Cost / proximity?

Now, falling in love with life...

Going to go for a run! To be continued...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post
    As for falling in love with life again ... What are you passionate about, already? Is there some form of exercise that you can start really loving, something other than Yoga?
    why "other than yoga?"

reality is, there's a lot to learn in terms of yoga, and a lot to experience. there are a lot of ways to practice and experience and try new things. I know that, for myself, I'm really excited about the postural work that i'm learning combined with what I already know about yoga. it's really exciting.

it's really not just a form of exercise, either. There are so many layers to it -- there's so much history, and then there is all of the literary side of things, the religious customs and concepts, the philosophy and it's practice (both ancient and modern), plus of course all of the energy work and how that fits into the picture . . . plus several meditation practices to try, etc etc etc. I mean, the list is pretty endless.

That being said, I'm really enjoying pilates and belly dancing. I'd love to get into roller derby but just haven't been able to get the time. I should probably sell my gear.

But, I mostly do and think about yoga. LOL