Page 116 of 244 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2434

Thread: This is not a lobe song page 116

Zach is offline Banned
    Shop Now
    Its s tropical/ocean sleeve. Just let the guy freehand it since hes a pretty well known tattoo guy in FL. Cant find any pics showing it inked in that dont have my kid in the picture, heres the outline, and heres me getting it inked in.

rIgHAev.jpg

VwRfnL4.jpg

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Come on! ALL word tattoos?

"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Its s tropical/ocean sleeve. Just let the guy freehand it since hes a pretty well known tattoo guy in FL. Cant find any pics showing it inked in that dont have my kid in the picture, heres the outline, and heres me getting it inked in.

rIgHAev.jpg

VwRfnL4.jpg
    Aww, look how young you are there!

Love the tat! The guy has a cool cartoony style. Is the sun a different one..?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Zach is offline Banned
    That was right when i was going hard to the paint on paleo! So young, so naive. Yea, sun was when i was 16!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Nice work, Zach. Love the composition.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Come on! ALL word tattoos?

hahaha I love fail tattoos. They make me cringe and laugh. I think text can be used effectively as part of an image, but alone, tends to look odd. Written English (and basically all other "Western" languages) just doesn't work without a line and there's no place on the body that's straight enough for it to not look like a stamp of some kind. I used to really want some Everclear lyrics tattooed on me, and I like the idea of making lyrics part of an image, but nothing is really concrete to me at this point.

I agree - word tats make me cringe. There are some hilarious ones out there though... think the best one I saw said MAM, DAD, with both words forming a cross using the same "A". :roll eyes:

A few more prize choices:

And I think I'm going to make this guy my new avatar...

Last edited by YogaBare; 07-03-2013 at 10:55 AM.

- Ray Peat

ombat is offline Senior Member
    That sleeve is awesome, Z-bear! I've been ruminating for years on what i'd have done if I were to ever go through witha tat... but each year I think back on what I thought I wanted the previous year and realized it no longer held importance to me. My plan is: if I still want something after 2 years, I'm going to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post
    My sister should definitely be on that show, though, because she has at least 14 tats, and I don't even like one of them. It's horrible, too, because one of those tats are of my name! I think she was expecting me to get her name tatted on me as well, but I'm really just not down for that. 1 is enough for me (right now!)
    Literally LOLed

Seriously though, the last picture cracks me up... the look on his face! And the word he choose... And the fact that it's misspelled! Where do these people come from?
    Last edited by YogaBare; 07-03-2013 at 11:01 AM.

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    That sleeve is awesome, Z-bear! I've been ruminating for years on what i'd have done if I were to ever go through witha tat... but each year I think back on what I thought I wanted the previous year and realized it no longer held importance to me. My plan is: if I still want something after 2 years, I'm going to get it.
    That's what I did and unfortunately, my first tattoo was still a mistake =P. I was a walk-in and the guy just did it. The second one was me bringing ideas and pictures (of birds) to an artist and having them draw it up for me. I think it's a good plan though, but it's important to either have a really good artistic vision/ability, or find a good artist who will be able to translate an idea to images that fit well on your body. I'm glad I never got the other teenage tattoo ideas I had (small bat/demon wings, a little heart near my hip bone, a sunflower on my shoulder though I still want a sunflower somewhere).