Thread: primal journal ( Egyptian grok)

Threaded View

Talking primal journal ( Egyptian grok)

. im having so much fun with primal living, i fell better and not hungry anymore , (i had food addiction before i started primal) now i eat an average of 1800 calories , 30 to 40 grams of carbs( trying to get into ketosis) but probably will lower it to 20 to 30 grams.the rest comes mainly from fat and some protein.

i now warmup in my pole vault trainings barefoot for 1 mile and also cool down barefoot for another mile. im felling so great and i soo love the idea of being primal i just wish i would have found it earlier . what i have trouble with is the organic food and grass fed meats , pastured eggs and chicken. and the like. i started doing an hour of walking each day since we dont have mountains or anything i can hike on. taking up cycling 1 day a week which is friday the only day i have free in the mornings.

one sample of my eating would be , well i give you todays:
    1)breakfasti had just finished a 36 hour fast) , 4 pouched eggs in 1 tbsp of butter, 1 almond pancake with 1tsp honey and cinnamon in 1/2 tsp butter( the almond pancakes with the honey , 11 g of carbs )(this is where most the carbs come from), cup of strong coffee, and chia tea)
    2) lunch: another 2 pouched eggs with 1/2 tsp butter(didnts have steak at home ), 1 can tuna, another almond pancake with 1/2 tsp butter, chai tea, pinar labna with 1/2 tsp olive oil

then went to training
    Last edited by egyption grok; 05-01-2013 at 12:45 AM.