Thread: Bad Mood page

louisem is offline Member

Bad Mood

I'm feeling pretty low again, probably because I ate organic choc bar and licorice roll and couple other sugar hits. I've been to the doctor to get my bloods checked as my thyroid used to play up. I'm waiting on results but am so tired all the time and all I want to do is sleep. I'm not beating myself up too much about eating badly as it only makes matters worse. At this stage I can't even visualise myself being fit and healthy. I have exams coming up too and am stressing over those. I'm sticking with Primal though because I believe in it. I just wish I had some belief in myself but it will come. I hate reading over this and seeing how self-pitying I am but if I don't write I won't succeed. It's just part of the journey!
    Just weighed myself and am up 3lbs since last week. That makes me 168lbs, the heaviest I have ever been. I'm 5'2 and 45 years of age.
    Last edited by louisem; 03-15-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Perhaps it would help to think of eating primally as giving your stressed-out self some TLC.

Prepare some fabulous ingredients and sit down in peace to enjoy a delicious and life sustaining meal.