Thread: Anyone use slim in 6? Is it considered chronic cardio? page

vlo1125 is offline Senior Member

Anyone use slim in 6? Is it considered chronic cardio?

In the past I've used the Slim in 6 by Debbie Seibers( beach body) and I've always liked how tone I feel after the 6 weeks. I haven't done it in a long time but was thinking of using it as I haven't incorporated lifting into my excercise routine, just walking. Slim in 6 has a lot of different squats, floor work and incorporates resistance bands. But I think it's high intensity cardio too and the fact that you are supposed to do it 6 days a week for 6 weeks kinda makes me think it falls under chronic cardio. Don't want to do it if its counter productive or killing myself for no reason. Kinda lost on what to do for my lifting days since I don't belong to a gym, maybe I should buy kettle balls instead?
    Veronica
    High weight: 255 lbs
    Start weight 1/26/13: 233 lbs
    Current 5/24/13: 204 lbs
    Goal: Healthy

Euphoric is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Dear Mark: Chronic Cardio | Mark's Daily Apple
    For very fit people, this could be as high as 70-80% of your maximum heart rate, but we’re really talking 60-70% for most people.
    Use your fitness level as a means to define your own personal chronic cardio range. If you think that this would qualify as chronic cardio, feel free to work your way up to it. There's no rush.