Hello all!

I have been following the primal laws for several months now, with great results. The only carbs that I have are from fruit, veggies, nuts and seeds, keeping carbs around 90-100 grams. I am a healthy 38 year old male, who trains with weights, two to three times per week, with cardio, 2 to 3 days as well...

I have been unable to lose the last 10 pounds, so I increased my cardio, to 40 minutes 4 or 5 days per week, and the weight is coming off, and I am looking the best, that I have ever looked. The only problem is that I am constantly starving, If I have a 5 egg omelette with avocado, veggies, and steak, with some fruit, I am starving within 30 minutes. For dinner, its steak, big salad, veggies, and lots of olive oil on my salad, and again, starving within 30 minutes. I have to go home and have a couple handfuls of nuts and a protein shake, and I feel a little better... I am just starving all day long, and even right after all of my meals... Do you think that since I increased my activity level, that I should replace some of the fruit with a little potato or yam, or will much more fat suffice?? Thanks for any help!!