Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention Northern California: New Meetup.com group for Olympic sports page 2

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I never knew that you were a woman though, that makes your resume way more nervy and awesome
    Why thank you! Those experiences really changed how I look at myself. I was a scrawny,quiet, introverted child. Kind of surprised my family when I disappeared for a year and a half. I've always followed an eclectic path, still do.

wiltondeportes Guest
    lol poor timing? You just made all the ladies hate you like 2 days ago after a prolonged absence from the boards. E-cred is dipping son! haha
    We need more men anyways. We have 9 members including me, and I think only me and 2 others are guys.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    What?! LOL there are never too many ladies. That's a good ratio for me dude.

But when you do things outside, people will see that you have all these fit women and want to join. Just bring some kind of print-out with information for them to find the meetup group or whatever online so you can hand it to the inevitable gawkers.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

wiltondeportes Guest
    What?! LOL there are never too many ladies. That's a good ratio for me dude.

But when you do things outside, people will see that you have all these fit women and want to join. Just bring some kind of print-out with information for them to find the meetup group or whatever online so you can hand it to the inevitable gawkers.
    I'm the event coordinator. I'm being professional about the group. I just want to bring people together for competition and fun.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Is what I said unprofessional? Everyone will want to get involved when they see so many women.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

wiltondeportes Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by brighthorse View Post
    Hey I live in Acampo, CA!! I am happy to see someone so close to me! I don't think I will be much help tho as I am not really one for group sports and am fairly introverted so cheerleading is out too! Good luck with the meetup!
    I missed this somehow. A lot of it will not be team sports. A lot will just be basic running, jumping, lifting type abilities; all solo events.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12