Thread: Has there been an MDA 9/11 thread? page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

Has there been an MDA 9/11 thread?

Primal Fuel
    I would love to see this lol
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Really why?
    Now I really think there is something wrong with you.
    I don't think LOL belongs in a sentence with 9/11 at all.

hahahaha yes! 100% success rate so far
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Seriously...all these threads you start. Are you sure this forum is the right outlet for you?
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

joe2.0 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I would love to see this lol
    It's called dope for a reason...

Seriously...all these threads you start. Are you sure this forum is the right outlet for you?
    I thought that odds and ends was for like, discussion of odds and ends? I just lurk other forums usually because people in way better shape than me are talking.

specsAreGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiana View Post
    Mr.Perfidy is on lots of forums. I've come to the conclusion that he is an advanced AI bot by some graduate student, collecting data for research on social interactions and cliques in the internet era.

haha picked up some steam on that last part at least . The truth is that I am a secret agent for the State of Creation :x