Thread: New and not needing to "diet" question page

Opus is offline Junior Member

New and not needing to "diet" question

Shop Now
    Ok first I am new but before I go "all in" I am looking for a few answers. I am 50 years old 155lbs 6' tall. some say lean some say skinny. I am pretty active both in my job and out. I am wanting to get fit and put myself into more active shape or state as I was before. Honestly will going "all in" do this? in 2 months I am going on an " excursion" to Cambodia and needless to say I want to be in the best physical shape I can while there since it will demand a lot of physical activity,,,, any honest response on how to would be appreciated. 21 day plan? Supplements? Any advice

peril is offline Senior Member
    Going primal will definitely put some lean meat on them bones and make you feel a lot better. The basic blueprint is all you need
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Do a lot of walking. Brisk walking. Walk hills.

Thanks for the advice but alas you live in Portland I live in Central Florida and we lack hills. the closest thing to a hill here is at a gym.

Thanks for the advise, so the 21 day my not be for me. What about the supplements?

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    nothing wrong with a gym. i live in new england so it's too inclement for much of the year for outside training. a friend in the national guard used to wear his 75-pound pack to the gym and wear that on the treadmill, before deploying to afghanistan. the guy is built like the hulk.

real food, lots of it. meat, organs, offal, eggs.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway