I'm not really that inspirational when it comes to texts like these, I'm sure you've all read different variations on the same story leading up to a pinnacle of realization brought about by a choice, generally on these boards it's a choice to go Paleo and never look back. Well, this is my journey down that path, a year in. I first went "paleo" march 1st 2012, got my vibrams, changed my eating habits, figured that was "good enough" lost around 30lbs. Never got into the fitness side of things because, well, it was never engaging. Where I live(Hawkesbury Ontario) there isn't a place for free running, or parkour, or really anything of that nature. Hell, the woods are all considered "private property" But according to the local laws there are a few ways to circumvent that little...problem since no one really encloses the area off properly. In any case, that's neither here nor there. I've recently decided that I want certain things in life. Getting those things requires a certain level of physical fitness. My number one level 100 life skill goal, getting an indoor free running training gym. Be it on my own personal property or as part of a greater "Gym" experience. I'll admit, I'm a nerd, highly intellectual, love the how things work just as much as the why and I've gained a fondness for the Runny Jumpy Climby aspects of free Running/Parkour/Assassin's Creed games. So it's lately become an obsession...But that leads back to my physical state of affairs, which isn't all that great. By no means irreversible, but that will require effort and dedication, hence, this "journal".

Anyway, on to statistics.
Height 6'1-6'3 (depending on the days)
Weight at start 305.5
Current weight 305.5
Ideal Weight The creator only knows. My family is of Algonquin descent and we're all very large framed, the phrase "Like a brickshithouse" was dubbed after my family kind of thing. But I'm leaning towards 220lbs.

Short Term Goals--One Blasted Pull Up by Canada Day(For the uninformed, July First)
Milestones-3 sets of 8 reps of One Legged Assisted Pull Up-
3 sets of 10 reps^(No rest in between reps)-
3 sets of 12 reps^(No rest in between reps)-
3 sets of 15 reps^(No rest in between reps)-
--Be able to complete a full 5X10 circuit of Push Ups, Squats and Sandbag Deadlifts(Don't currently have a Sandbag so weight is as of yet undetermined.) also by Canada Day
Milestones 5 sets of 5 pushups/squats/deadlifts(No rest in between reps)
5 sets of 7 pushups/squats/deadlifts(No rest in between reps)
5 sets of 10 pushups/squats/deadlifts(No rest in between reps)

Long Term Goals -- Hold a Plank for 5 Minutes without rest by August 1st(Can't lump everything into one pile.)
Milestones- 3 reps of 1 minute-
3 reps of 2 minutes-
3 reps of 3 minutes-
3 reps of 4 minutes-
That's all for now, I'm sure I'll have more goals once I get my Sandbag next month. I'll have a picture to show my start later on once my phone stops being finicky.

Wish me luck >_<