Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New global anti-cat hysteria page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

New global anti-cat hysteria

Primal Fuel
    Did they have some kinda power-point presentation at the last Bildeberg council about how cats are a threat to the globalization of resource-allocation?

Last month maybe, I read an article about a movement in New Zealand hyping some new proposals to make places cat free because of the impact of cats on the bird population! the article was filled with bullshit.

So I read it and just thought, "Wow kiwis are dumb as shit," and stopped thinking about it.

But last week I saw a similar article in my own local paper! The madness is spreading. It has to be from a source that is coordinating some kind of anti-cat thing.

the UN can fuck with a lot of shit without me taking to the streets armed and angry, but if I start seeing some kind of cat roundup, I will be murdering animal control workers in lightning guerilla partisan ambushes for real.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    The idea that cats predate and have an impact on bird populations is nothing new. It is irresponsible to allow domestic cats to do this. I keep my cats inside at all times.

The idea that cats predate and have an impact on bird populations is nothing new. It is irresponsible to allow domestic cats to do this. I keep my cats inside at all times.
    LOL!

I am actually literally laughing at you, for the record. haha grok on!
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

what is irresponsible about it? That would imply that I am responsible for the bird population, even at the cost of confining their natural predators...

lol what?!

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    What do you have against endangered species? The number of cats hunting in the woods would be small were it not for people feeding them and then shooing them out the door. There is no natural balance involved here.

LOL is that like, a Family Guy joke about the invocation of "the children?"

What do you have against cats that you would impose a life sentence on them for no reason?

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    I hate it when I have planted my seeds (in the past when I kept a vegetable garden) and some stupid cat comes along scratches the hell out of my garden bed and shits in it.

I like it that where we live now there are eagles and owls that help keep the cat population down, but I still see them, so I think there must not be enough eagles and owls.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

wouldnt it be like, literal insanity, to say, "the cat population is under attack by natural predators! Kill the eagles!"

LOL I should have expected this reception from the same people that say that they love condoms. Why is the Primal meme so populated with anal-retentive anti-nature despisers of life?

I bet it's the proliferation of corny bacon and pig sacrifice jokes. I knew that shit was intentional.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    (duplicate)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast