Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New global anti-cat hysteria page 4

Noni56 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I dunno where y'all are living, but here we definitely had a huge problem with pet cats and birds. In the country I can totally see where it would be useful to have an outdoor cat patrolling your land, but in the middle of town where everyone has multiple outdoor cats, birds just can't compete (unless they're crows or seagulls). So yeah, I'll keep my kitties inside, it just means it's my responsibility to provide an enriching environment.

s-piper is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    LOL I should have expected this reception from the same people that say that they love condoms. Why is the Primal meme so populated with anal-retentive anti-nature despisers of life?

I bet it's the proliferation of corny bacon and pig sacrifice jokes. I knew that shit was intentional.
    Guys, look closely at this post:
    1. Criticizing condom usage
    2. Saying Primal is a meme
    3. Name calling, and name calling that includes the hot button word 'life'

Don't feed the troll!

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    primal is not a meme? Do you know what a meme is?

and I was criticising condom usage in another thread- in that post I was criticising the people who say that they love them.

also nj is not an island. Like I said, when it was only in NZ, I just put it out of my mind, like, "oh whatever." But I read a similar article in a county newspaper.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Also I don't even know what you mean by calling "life" a hot-button word? Hahah what?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Eve2206 is offline Junior Member
    Hello

I agree with you all. I have 3 cats, and I love them to bits. I try and keep them in of a night and most of the day, but not against their will. They usually just sleep most of the day and night anyway! But I hate it when I find cat poo in my garden and I also believe that cats have an unfair advantage over wildlife because their numbers aren't kept in check by diseases that would kill them if they lived in the wild. So it's right to try and control them to some extent. And we don't have eagles or large owls (?) in Surrey, UK - certainly not in the suburbs.

But I am against any anti-cat brigade. Lately in the UK there's been an anti-dog bunch which have had dogs banned from beaches etc. And whatever your thoughts, we should remember that we all share this planet. Keep your pets under control wherever possible, but they still need their freedoms or they will go insane. Pets bring a lot of comfort and laughter to people.

Eve

I think that comfort and laughter are the targets of a global corporate campaign- happy laughing people do not buy pills or work extra hours for no reason.

also it occured to me a minute ago- isn't hating on hating on condoms trolling? I think that the catholic church is anti-condom,and there are a lot of catholics. You have a problem with peoples' religion s-piper?! Bigot! LOL

The birds in NJ come from near the arctic circle and the Amazon- it is literally madness to me to talk about their population like this or that municipal law is going to affect them. Just an extension of the lunacy of the fascist mindset that is cementing itself in the minds of the great many following all of the failed revolutions of the 20th century.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234