Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 7

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I use Perfidy to denote the absence of any faith or loyalty whatsoever to any created conceptual form.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Wilton the typical female responses in this thread should not discourage you from exhibiting intelligence, but rather illustrates the facebook convo we had about female social status appetites as they relate to mate potential; you are demonstrating here critical thought, hostility to subservience and conformity, autonomous accumulation of knowledge, and invention of your own ideas- all of that translates to, "oh some weird loser" to women raised in the era of fascism and centralization.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

They must know unconsciously that a philosopher with money is a liar, and detect that you are truthful. Haha they don't wanna be broke

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Wilton the typical female responses in this thread should not discourage you from exhibiting intelligence, but rather illustrates the facebook convo we had about female social status appetites as they relate to mate potential; you are demonstrating here critical thought, hostility to subservience and conformity, autonomous accumulation of knowledge, and invention of your own ideas- all of that translates to, "oh some weird loser" to women raised in the era of fascism and centralization.
    nooo.. no, i don't think that's it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

wiltondeportes Guest
    I physically feel disgusted at the thought of subordination. I don't even know what it's like to be a follower. If anyone gives me orders (from technically a position of power like boss at work or teacher), I still consider whether I want to follow them or not.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 03-11-2013 at 03:49 PM.

That is my experience. Women will ride the nuts of any poser who can throw in references to this or that approved, hollywood cause celebre, but men with real principles that they express logically always go home alone.

wiltondeportes Guest
    That is my experience. Women will ride the nuts of any poser who can throw in references to this or that approved, hollywood cause celebre, but men with real principles that they express logically always go home alone.
    Yup. I'd have to think for a minute if that is a new concept or not. Maybe it's just our culture of Marxism invading every aspect of our thoughts. Everyone has to be equal, no one can be smarter, no one can be better, etc.

This is what I was alluding to when I said they like a bit of artistic intelligence, a bit of technical intelligence, but they mostly aren't down with ethical intelligence. As a guy, I want to know what someone is all about when I meet them, what drives them. Girls, along the lines of this metaphor, want to know what he can do. *Shock!* The horror of revealing that women, who always claim to be the romantic ones, are often the more superficial of the two sexes. Maybe they want romance from men because they're less capable of creating it themselves.

Michiel is offline Member
    When I read your post I can understand your pain. Girls, tattoos, piercings and that whole scene which I always feel so lonely in myself. Do me a favor and look up the word: meritocracy, and get over the fact that you are not fit for a low social standard.

You shouldn't put your energy in calling the less intelligent and lower class people out with strong words like: dumb, and what not. That's energy wasted, put it into something constructive: something intelligent, something green or something to stop low class indifference.

And you wrote that you are from the country. I am too, and I am 27 now. I wish when I was your age I could see how the ironical and indifferent attitude towards everything I find important, wasn't helping me and that, as mentioned before, I needed real humans, not humanoids (a bit of a negative and strong word though).

I am partially writing this too you to help myself. Hope it helps. Don't fall into ego traps of some reactions here. You are typing, you have time, be considerate, don't use strong words, watch yourself! Be humble yet realistic.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    A friend of mine likes to talk about mirror image. What we see and perceive about ourselves is often not what others perceive. So, some women might think that all men are dolts, but those women might be giving off something that repels decent men. Some men might blame women for their failure with them, but those men might be giving off something that repels decent women.

IOW, if you look in the mirror and see confident and intelligent, that's good. But if your public persona is giving off arrogant braggart, that's going to repel people.

The choice to hold one's self above the fray is perfectly fine. But don't whine when being way up there turns out to be lonely.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Perfindy,

Yes, I assumed so. Funny thing is, I can't spell the damn thing to save my life without effort. It's not due to lack of intelligence, though.

Likewise, while I certainly agree with certain ideas that comes out of the PUA constructs, the reality is that I tend to see right through that to the point of laugh ability, and largely it likewise sees women as commodities (either sex objects or trophies) rather than women as independent thinkers capable of stepping out side of those normative ideologies and going "that is FOS."

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast