Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 57

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Why would they organize funds? If only 50% of the communities agree to fix it, you don't get a fully connected infrastructure. You need complete agreement to create a seemless infrastructure, and for that, you need government.
    once there's power, more people can begin more production. Anyone who wanted in on Production would want to chip in on and create a power grid. The people who didn't contribute are not going to get laid, because their women will leave their beds to sleep in air conditioning.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

You ever watch Deadwood?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

also why do you imagine that people with infrastructure building/maintaining skills would just sit around unemployed because no one was paying them? Having electricity is compensation...flushing a toilet is compensation.

More importantly...lol

infrastructure can suck my dick. It's a fancy word for "most efficiently ringing sweat from the poor to spice the wine of the ruling class."

Lyndon LaRouche makes a good argument about railroads in Africa, if you want to talk about infrastructure.

Here are some generally universal human social dynamics that are generally true in all populations not mid-violent conflict:

1) People educate ignorant people. Dickheads trying to stay relevant might horde some technical knowledge to be the one to get paid to employ it, but in general, everyone learns everything that everyone else knows when they have time to do so. There's a mechanic on my block; now I can change a radiator. He still got paid and still enjoys higher status relative to auto repair

2) People protect vulnerable people. There are always asshole bullies nd exploiters, but, women get frigid watching that behavior, and get wet watching strong men put them in their place.

3) People heal their sick. Kinda the same reason as #2

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    once there's power, more people can begin more production. Anyone who wanted in on Production would want to chip in on and create a power grid. The people who didn't contribute are not going to get laid, because their women will leave their beds to sleep in air conditioning.
    You're out of your mind. Women will not sexually force men to work on a power grid. They're far more submissive than you give them credit for.

You're not going to have a working power grid. But not only do you need the grid, you need to drill oil, ship it, refine it, and convert it to electricity.

you're confusing your mother for Woman

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    The thing that is too funny for me about libertarianism is that people think their flavor of it is the One True Way. I like aspects of social libertarianism, aspects of anarcho-libertarianism, and aspects of "traditional" or simple "conservative" libertarianism.

The truth is that a lot of the ideas have merit. But not a lot of them have actual working systems. Communes and elect-in ecovillages and rural townships might be the closest constructs.

Also, i see yet another reason why Wilton isn't able to get/keep a girlfriend. His opinion of women is quite . . . narrow minded and . . . low.

wiltondeportes Guest
    you're confusing your mother for Woman
    Don't talk about my mother.

lol was there sons of anarchy music playing in your head as you typed that?

You know what I am saying- in your youthful exuberance and inexperience, you are confusing your one relationship with a woman for universal relationships between men and women.

Indisputably, a population with no Electricity is going to see women moving from the dark beds of the cold houses to the beds of the innovators with lights on.

wiltondeportes Guest
    PrimalCon New York
    More importantly...lol

infrastructure can suck my dick. It's a fancy word for "most efficiently ringing sweat from the poor to spice the wine of the ruling class."

Lyndon LaRouche makes a good argument about railroads in Africa, if you want to talk about infrastructure.
    The LaRouche PAC is turrible.

No, infrastructure is what keeps civilization together. Give up your "ruling class" and "poor class" bullshit. Benefit is spread around to most citizens, and the non-benefitters are just collateral damage for the greater good, suffering unavoidable facts of life that would still exist without civilization.

Here are some generally universal human social dynamics that are generally true in all populations not mid-violent conflict:

1) People educate ignorant people. Dickheads trying to stay relevant might horde some technical knowledge to be the one to get paid to employ it, but in general, everyone learns everything that everyone else knows when they have time to do so. There's a mechanic on my block; now I can change a radiator. He still got paid and still enjoys higher status relative to auto repair

2) People protect vulnerable people. There are always asshole bullies nd exploiters, but, women get frigid watching that behavior, and get wet watching strong men put them in their place.

3) People heal their sick. Kinda the same reason as #2
    Correction: People without government are going to be mid-violent conflict until population dwindles probably to 10% to 50% of what the world has currently. This alone will make work output decrease.

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast