Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 5

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    smart people in general have a hard time.

success comes naturally to them because they learn at an early age that no one wants to play with them so they figure out how to make something awesome.

then they get laid once someone wants to use what they have made and cant get it anyway else.

OK that is pretty jaded, but not altogether wrong .

Wilton, you want a great woman go make something awesome like Facebook, Google, or Apple dont fuck it up and make Linux. Tovald is a virgin.

OR... stop looking,
    Meet people where THEY are ( who cares where you are)
    find common interests
    and refuse to date them...

before you know it some girl will smash you on the head claiming "MINE"
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Hi. I am smart, I am hot, with the possible exception of being too old for you (26) I meet your various requirements. And I would not date you. Your attitude sucks. In your original post you complain that intelligent women who meet your exacting standards are too busy working or studying for you to meet them. This is false. When I was 22 I went to bars and had a grand old time. I also played intramural sports, had a job, did volunteer work, was part of a social club, etc. You want to meet a vibrant, intelligent, attractive woman? Get a job, join a study group, join a club, DO SOMETHING. People of either gender who complain about how hard it is to meet someone and never actually make an effort to do so are acting like idiots, regardless of how "intelligent" they are. Maybe you won't meet THE ONE right away, but the more people you meet overall, the greater likelihood you will actually meet someone compatible. If you wait for the right person to just fall into your lap, you are a fool.

A woman who is bored when you talk about physics, isn't dumb, she just doesn't care about physics. I am perfectly capable of understanding discussions about physics, golf, video games, etc. I just have no real interest in those things. Not conversations I want to have when I am first getting to know a guy. People telling you travel and explore are doing so because being intelligent does not make someone interesting.

Further, while I understand that the way you present yourself here is probably different from the way you present yourself in real life situations, if ANY of the arrogance and sexism from the posts you have made here comes through, smart women will pick up on that. I'm sure you've heard before that confidence is attractive while arrogance is not. Maybe you are actually a really awesome dude, but you seem like a dick here, so try not to seem like a dick in real life.

I have no interest in debating the "logic" that leads you to believe that your dating pool is so limited. But I find it odd that someone as smart as you feel you are would not use the data you have presented as an impetus to try HARDER than someone with less stringent standards.
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

little vase is offline Senior Member
    The giant egos and constant posturing on this board.....wow. Not just this thread but...pretty much every single one. It's so tiresome.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    I love when people hate on any discussion of any aspect of yourself that you believe to be relatively more developed than other people.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I love when people hate on any discussion of any aspect of yourself that you believe to be relatively more developed than other people.
    So many people are too quick to attack. I really dislike the pile-on mentality I see here on many threads. It's disturbing. And the name calling. And bring up past comments. Are primal people just basically pissed off and miserable all the time? I thought it was vegans that were always angry.....

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    no, there's no problem with him being intelligent or having standards

it's the presentation. it's just.. 'is this real life?'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Ok, I get it... First world problems, right? I guess princes aren't allowed to bleed. Only peasants can show their scars.
    Wow, you ARE a douche.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    So many people are too quick to attack.
    Well, when you come on and bitch that you can't find a date and have to "lower yourself" to fucking less desirables because you are in some self made upper echelon of the top 5% of smart people in the world, people probably won't be very nice. Lets not forget that intelligence is subjective and multifaceted and not objective.

I think the OP is a smart guy and finds entertainment value in this.

And love can be frustrating, but the more you make the problem about them versus looking at yourself, the more frustrated you are going to be. I've met a lot of smart men and women, and their biggest problem is that they aren't very interesting because they have uncommon interests and are not relatable. It's not that you are so much smarter than other people, you just have unique interests that are less common. Fine women with your interests.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

WaylandC is offline Senior Member
    Procure some psilocybe mushrooms and eat them. Report back when this task is completed.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    Wow, you ARE a douche.
    he was actually kinda funny there
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast