Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 4

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    LOL Why are people talking like this thread represents the totality of his game? He is not trying to pick anyone up on the MDA forums...
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

qqemokitty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    LOL Why are people talking like this thread represents the totality of his game? He is not trying to pick anyone up on the MDA forums...
    We're giving advice based on the person he has presented to us with his posts. *shrug* Has nothing to do with trying to pick up dates here, or not.

there are a lot of posts form girls saying that how he is talking is not sexy, as if being sexy for you was his intent in starting this thread. He is saying that he feels as if there is no point to his sexiness, and questioning the wisdom of "survival of the fittest," as his environment is filled with happy dullards and floppy sloppy losers who are yet winning.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    And I always thought it was easier for intelligent men because smart women are usually too threatening for most men. Anyway, I would advise you to look to other qualities. If you are indeed at the top 5% of the population in intelligence, hopefully you'll mature enough to realize that even those not in your IQ bracket have something to offer in a relationship.

You're 22. Intelligence doesn't always equate to wisdom - you're going to have to earn that, not be born with it. Go out. Have dates that aren't a prelude to something serious. And though it's fine to come here and tell us all of this, zip it on the bragging in real life - no matter how true, it comes off as arrogant and self-important. You'll either find someone permanent or you won't. Or maybe you'll be a serial monogamist. None of it matters.

I figure that most of us excel in something. Maybe it's our responsibility to use that to improve our community in some way, not bemoan the fact that because we do excel, no one can live up to our standards. The woman who doesn't give a flying fig about physics might be the kindest, funniest person you'll ever meet. Don't blow it because she's only in the top 20% intellectually.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

haha true- while I am with you in that I am often alienated and alone on my mountaintop, when I go under and among the people, a woman's innocent cruelty and capricious selfishness are virtues enough to reaffirm my love of them.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Wilton... Wilton. I don't know what existintial quarterlife crisis you're going through but you've devolved

badly
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Shouldn't women generally be excited to hear that he likes having a girl around so that he can share thoughts with her? LOL I can't think of a guy his age that I know that has ever expressed any kind of sentiment.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    That sentiment must gotten lost in the deluge of wtf
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Shouldn't women generally be excited to hear that he likes having a girl around so that he can share thoughts with her? LOL I can't think of a guy his age that I know that has ever expressed any kind of sentiment.
    Gosh, I know lots of guys that have said that. To me. If that's a pickup line, it's not an effective one.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Haha where can I find these men? Me and the dudes I know are clearly meant to rob them

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast