Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 31

accidentalpancake is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    When it's a jar. What's the difference between a virgin and a washing machine?
    Do I hear a punchline from 'The Campaign' coming?
    I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
    SW (Feb 2012): 278
    SBF: 26% (Scale)
    CW (May 2014): 198
    CBF: 14.5% (Scale)
    GW: ~190-205
    GBF: ~12%

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by accidentalpancake View Post
    Wow. I'll just suggest you get back out on the beach and learn to loosen up. Seems like you're the one with your panties in a bunch...
    No, how about you just leave the thread or get over it. I don't wear panties, so I'm good bro.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    so all that blabbing about life experience... was... correct?
    So if you say the government is doing something wrong, does that mean you're right and, you know what's going on?

By the way, I figured out that emotional thing before coming to Florida, so you're wrong even with the generalization you made.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 09-10-2013 at 10:45 AM.

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    So what are my odds of finding a girlfriend right now before we factor in anything else about the situation? Technically 0 in 100.
    Maybe it's not so much your sublime healthiness holding you back but rather negative belief patterns. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    ...would that a storm come.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

No, how about you just leave the thread or get over it. I don't wear panties, so I'm good bro.
    Get over what? For someone with such a superior intellect, you sure are proving yourself dense.

My Journal

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by accidentalpancake View Post
    Get over what? For someone with such a superior intellect, you sure are proving yourself dense.
    You were whining that something I said was a buzzkill. I said get over it as it was an annoying disruption to other annoying disruptions.

I must be a masochist.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    When it's a jar. What's the difference between a virgin and a washing machine?
    one of them hasnt had your penis in it?

So if you say the government is doing something wrong, does that mean you're right and, you know what's going on?

By the way, I figured out that emotional thing before coming to Florida, so you're wrong even with the generalization you made.
    im never wrong you brat
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Iím gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    one of them hasnt had your penis in it?
    Well, that's not the answer I was looking for, but I can't exactly call it "wrong" in good faith

Learn More
    You were whining that something I said was a buzzkill. I said get over it as it was an annoying disruption to other annoying disruptions.

I must be a masochist.
    I actually made a very light-hearted comment that most would have read as benignly sarcastic if not slightly playful. The fact that you read it as whining says to me that you're being overly defensive and, again, should lighten up. Most people's buttons are easy to find, but yours are ringed in freaking neon.

The funny thing is, I was probably you 10 years ago. The difference between then and now? I know I'm smarter (in my particular area of academe, in addition to generally) than most people I encounter, but I don't need anyone to know it, and neither do I really give a shit about it. I'm perfectly content to be aware of the fact and be able to function as a non-douchebag in polite company, even when said company probably shouldn't have made it out of high school. The sooner you learn to stop pulling out the measuring stick, especially when it comes to potential long-term mates, the better off you'll be.

My Journal

Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast