Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 30

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    It reminds me of how the sheepish public hates it any time an athlete shows some cockiness. Personally, I could care less.
    it's not your cockiness that bugged people, it's your twerpiness

Let's here it, brotha.
    sigh.. quit giving people ammo
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    What's being called a twerp by a twerp?

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    You're just wrong brah. I know some very very intelligent guys (one who won the nationwide science fair for mathematically calculating how much energy is contained in the worlds' oceans and won a full ride to caltech; tons of peeps with perfect score SAT's; tons of peeps from the "fancy schools" like Harvard and Columbia grad schools) in every field and none of them have experienced rejection from girls based on their intelligence.

Yes, no evidence of your described phenomenon does not make for evidence of the phenomenon being false... But maybe, just maybe, you should blame yourself first before blaming others.

Girls like intelligence. They don't like someone who cannot talk about anything else aside from how smart he is or how awesome his field of learning is. I don't talk about antibody engineering on a date. Maybe you should briefly mention what you do, move on and ask the girl what SHE likes, what she is thinking about, etc. No girl (or guy) ever came home from a date complaining "all he wanted to do was to talk more about me and to get to know me!". So, go fetch.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

You are just proving everyone right at this point that you are likely a douche. Maybe take some advice or don't... Did you just want to complain or did you actually want to improve your situation?
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Seriously, Wilt, check out the exchange turquoisepassion and I had up there. Fun, light, easy. And we're both pretty smart folks. And now there's a hot Asian girl who will totally make out with me on her next Colorado hiking trip, or when we run into each other in Austin. Learn, buddy!
    :-D

Sent via F-22 Raptor

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Seriously, Wilt, check out the exchange turquoisepassion and I had up there. Fun, light, easy. And we're both pretty smart folks. And now there's a hot Asian girl who will totally make out with me on her next Colorado hiking trip, or when we run into each other in Austin. Learn, buddy!
    :-D

Sent via F-22 Raptor
    I'm fine, bro.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    You are just proving everyone right at this point that you are likely a douche. Maybe take some advice or don't... Did you just want to complain or did you actually want to improve your situation?
    When you gave advice, did you just want to hear yourself talk, or were you actually trying to help?

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    When is a door not a door?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

When you gave advice, did you just want to hear yourself talk, or were you actually trying to help?
    Lol. So you are trying to prove to everyone you are a douche then. Carry on. And also, it is "let's hear it" not "let's here it"... Since you are supposed to pretend you are smart on this board.
    ------

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    You're just wrong brah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Learn, buddy!
    Forget these fools, Wilton. They don't know what it's like to be superior in every way to all the people around them like you do. They have never been an island of spectacular, sparkling genius in a sea of dull, paisley averageness like you are. You asked for advice and they didn't answer with the exact thing you wanted to hear, so they're obviously wrong.

Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast