Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 27

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    This is the only forum I use for fashion:

StyleZeitgeist - Powered by vBulletin

I'm unsurprisingly into goth ninja, and grunge styles. I have 2 year old raw demins I have never washed, and they're tore up as fug.
    Haha. I can tell from your avatars. :P
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    All the social psychology studies seem to suggest people date others similar to them though. I guess maybe because one is more likely to meet similar people in one's daily hangouts?
    I never understood why, honestly. You're less likely to be bored by someone that you have a harder time figuring out.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    All the social psychology studies seem to suggest people date others similar to them though. I guess maybe because one is more likely to meet similar people in one's daily hangouts?
    I have a theory that the key to compatability isn't LIKING the same things as your partner, it's HATING the same things.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Haha. I can tell from your avatars. :P
    This is why I don't want to work out. Can't fit into my skinny jeans if I have massive calves and ass from squats.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

I never understood why, honestly. You're less likely to be bored by someone that you have a harder time figuring out.
    Similar attractiveness level, intelligence, etc usually is what they mean I think.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    I have a theory that the key to compatability isn't LIKING the same things as your partner, it's HATING the same things.

Sent via F-22 Raptor
    I hate law people does that count?
    ------

I hate law people does that count?
    ME TOO. We'd totally hook up if we hung out and I was around a decade younger.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    ME TOO. We'd totally hook up if we hung out and I was around a decade younger.

Sent via F-22 Raptor
    Hah. Since this is hypothetical, I always date older guys...
    ------

Hah. Since this is hypothetical, I always date older guys...
    Awesome; I've been on a "dating 24-27 year-olds" kick recently. And I act young. Some would say...immature, but I say it's youthful zest. Oh, also a native Texan. ;-)

Sent via F-22 Raptor

This is why I don't want to work out. Can't fit into my skinny jeans if I have massive calves and ass from squats.
    Hahahaha. I chuckled out loud at this one.
    ------

Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast