Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 26

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    I can feel you. I am a homebody myself. Thus I need the dude to draw me out of my shell and force me to interact with society.
    Society sucks though... I think I'd be boring for most people. I don't like clubbin' and stuff. I did go to some raves, but it's a different atmosphere there, not really the same. I still kinda freaked out around so many people, but eventually I warmed up to it due to the mass love spreading around there.

I prefer peace and quiet though, and my ideal date is a hike in the woods or a picnic somewhere away from loud ambiance.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I found that a perfect partner for me is generally my complete opposite, for completion sake. Usually this means a high emotional intelligence, and the ability to at least communicate with me. They don't often understand particular subjects I take an interest in, but they know how to listen and give me an echo chamber to rant away and bounce ideas off of.
    I like people who are relatively opposite of me as well... In the sense that what they are smart at and are interested in is totally different. Thus I learn something new.

I have dabbled in science/fashion/law and am an introverted geek... the guy I am dating is smart in finance/math and is an extroverted jock. I like how we compliment each other.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Man, you guys are good. I always want to be out physically doing something. Even if I want to think, I like to hike. Basically, not physically resting.

I'll try those fashion websites idea though I need to look for more inspiration. What sites do you frequent? What is your style?

Society sucks though... I think I'd be boring for most people. I don't like clubbin' and stuff. I did go to some raves, but it's a different atmosphere there, not really the same. I still kinda freaked out around so many people, but eventually I warmed up to it due to the mass love spreading around there.

I prefer peace and quiet though, and my ideal date is a hike in the woods or a picnic somewhere away from loud ambiance.
    Haha. Well, I don't drink and I went to UT (huge party school) and now law school. You can imagine how boring I must be to my peers.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Man, you guys are good. I always want to be out physically doing something. Even if I want to think, I like to hike. Basically, not physically resting.

I'll try those fashion websites idea though I need to look for more inspiration. What sites do you frequent? What is your style?
    I do French vogue, style.com (fashion show collection review), streetstyle websites, fashion gone rogue (scans of all editorials), tumblr, and Marie Claire. I worked for Marie Claire and other fashion brands as a stylist and casted models for small campaigns and etc. my style changes based on my whim...
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post

Not surprising regarding the hiking, pleasant surroundings stimulate the mind unlike anything else. My thoughts are far more fluent when I'm walking around somewhere nice to look at.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    I do French vogue, style.com (fashion show collection review), streetstyle websites, fashion gone rogue (scans of all editorials), tumblr, and Marie Claire. I worked for Marie Claire and other fashion brands as a stylist and casted models for small campaigns and etc. my style changes based on my whim...
    Ah, so closer to the luxury stuff? That's pretty neat. Do you watch Project Runway?

I like people who are relatively opposite of me as well... In the sense that what they are smart at and are interested in is totally different. Thus I learn something new.

I have dabbled in science/fashion/law and am an introverted geek... the guy I am dating is smart in finance/math and is an extroverted jock. I like how we compliment each other.
    The opposites attract rule seems to play out a lot more than people realize.

This is the only forum I use for fashion:

StyleZeitgeist - Powered by vBulletin

I'm unsurprisingly into goth ninja, and grunge styles. I have 2 year old raw demins I have never washed, and they're tore up as fug.

The opposites attract rule seems to play out a lot more than people realize.
    All the social psychology studies seem to suggest people date others similar to them though. I guess maybe because one is more likely to meet similar people in one's daily hangouts?
    ------

Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast