Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 25

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Funny. I'm ESTJ and I have a pretty farking hard time talking to people sometimes. Especially when they are lemmings @____@

Pretty sure those tests don't count for shit.

But for what it's worth, I would value the compassionate guy more so than intellectual.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    They don't have to be exclusive. Why not date someone with both the iq and the compassion?
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Funny. I'm ESTJ and I have a pretty farking hard time talking to people sometimes. Especially when they are lemmings @____@

Pretty sure those tests don't count for shit.
    Yeah, they don't. I don't really have autism either, I just suck at talking to people and dislike crowds like nothing else.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Yeah, they don't. I don't really have autism either, I just suck at talking to people and dislike crowds like nothing else.
    I can feel you. I am a homebody myself. Thus I need the dude to draw me out of my shell and force me to interact with society.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

I wish I were a homebody. HOW TO BE ONE?? Because I don't know how to just sit and relax and do nothing

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    They don't have to be exclusive. Why not date someone with both the iq and the compassion?
    I found that a perfect partner for me is generally my complete opposite, for completion sake. Usually this means a high emotional intelligence, and the ability to at least communicate with me. They don't often understand particular subjects I take an interest in, but they know how to listen and give me an echo chamber to rant away and bounce ideas off of.

I wish I were a homebody. HOW TO BE ONE?? Because I don't know how to just sit and relax and do nothing
    Lots of marijuana

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Intelligence usually would encompass all those things anyway.
    I guess it would depend on how you define intelligence. But if you are going from a straight IQ perspective that is sooooo not true!!!
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Think. Read. Listen to music. Nap. Exercise. Have tea time.

I also watch science and history documentaries and visit tons of fashion websites but that is just me.
    ------

Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast