Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 19

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Using words like "defective" to describe less intelligent women who are apparently down to have NSA sex with you might lead to making assumptions of you using them or looking at them as lesser human beings. Maybe they just like sex. That's also a direct way at looking at it. Do you think they would be as willing if they knew what you thought of them? They might, if they just wanted to hook up and didn't have a lot of self esteem. That could be a useful screening tool to weed out the undesirables - be as honest and cutting with them as you are being here, and see who walks away. That girl might be worth pursuing for a relationship, though she is likely to not want one with you.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    Using words like "defective" to describe less intelligent women who are apparently down to have NSA sex with you might lead to making assumptions of you using them or looking at them as lesser human beings. Maybe they just like sex. That's also a direct way at looking at it. Do you think they would be as willing if they knew what you thought of them? They might, if they just wanted to hook up and didn't have a lot of self esteem. That could be a useful screening tool to weed out the undesirables - be as honest and cutting with them as you are being here, and see who walks away. That girl might be worth pursuing for a relationship, though she is likely to not want one with you.
    Defective can have either a simple or an inhumane connotation if you give it that. If a girl has daddy issues, intimacy issues, selfishness issues, etc; would you not call those defects? You're arguing semantics. If you choose to read my writing as inhumane, fine. I don't think I am that.

Did I say I was not an honest and cutting person in real life? I get why you feel the need to add something to the end of all of your posts. You want to add a call to action. Whether your motives be personal or benevolent, it's unnecessary if you have to make a bunch of assumptions before giving that advice.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 03-20-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Yeesh. I was just wondering if the girls you think you are slumming with know that's what you think.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    Yeesh. I was just wondering if the girls you think you are slumming with know that's what you think.
    It's nice to wonder, but I don't think it's relevant.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    The women you meet who just want to have sex are, on average, not as fully developed or complex as the women who just want relationships.
    Except for the ones that otherwise don't need a man in their life. I know a LOT of smart, attractive professional women that don't care to deal with a man outside of the bedroom and don't need a husband or boyfriend to complete them... but still want sex.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

denise is offline Senior Member
    is the OP someone for whom English is a second language I wonder?? The language he uses is .... odd.

BUT this thread is still making me laugh....

Veelore is offline Junior Member
    In my view too many people are fixated on sex. Alot of humans are shallow, do not think beyond the immediate and stumble from one disaster to another. However it is their choice, their life. You may not find a suitable partner for a long time, but smarming over it is pointless.

Using myself as an example, both me and my fiance had, up until meeting each other, assumed there was no chance of finding anyone. In my case, after qute a few short relationships, I chose to go celibate, and managed just over 3 years, before I met the now missus. We have similar levels of intelligence, though have very different intrests (shes into art and literature, I am more into economics and biology). I would offer though that intelligence is a poor measure. I believe that as long as someone is comprehending things on the same level, intelligence and knowledge base can be completely mis-matched with no real problems.

Try to actively search for people on your wavelength, ignore the social element of dating and sex, and just let the world go where it wants to go. Also, maybe consider that, though you are in the above average, that puts you apart from the main group. That could mean that the main group simply doesn't want what you have to offer. Sad but usually true.

It does suck to be healthy. In my experiance, being different in any way (either positive or negative) removes you from the group. Even if you are above them, you are therefore different...which is the problem.
    Primal and deadlifting my way to health (hopefully)

Katrina422 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    A strategy that I doubted initially but developed and found to be successful was:

:appraise party guests:

- locate disproportionately hot woman to weak and feeble man couple

-physically interrupt the man's space without apology
    - quote Jack London LOL (at woman. Only keep man in peripheral vision to deflect any physical aggression)
    - if girl's eyes respond kindly, take over shoulder

You will not have energy when all that's played out...lol shit's nerve wracking

I realize I'm a little late to the party here but I so SO hope this happens to me someday. I think I would probably ruin whatever I was wearing when I pissed my pants from laughing, but it would be worth it. Good stuff.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Veelore View Post
    It does suck to be healthy. In my experiance, being different in any way (either positive or negative) removes you from the group. Even if you are above them, you are therefore different...which is the problem.
    Exactly. A couple memes going around are that "nerdy is cool" and "being different is cool". They must have been started by some very well-meaning individuals. Those two memes will certainly make you a successful type of person, but they definitely do not bode well for being "cool" or being part of a group. I suppose this was my chief point. A lonely road to greatness, you might say.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 03-21-2013 at 05:45 PM.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina422 View Post
    I realize I'm a little late to the party here but I so SO hope this happens to me someday. I think I would probably ruin whatever I was wearing when I pissed my pants from laughing, but it would be worth it. Good stuff.
    Laughing at whom?

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast