Winterbike is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Ok, thanks for the advice, woman.
    Nope, all dude.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbike View Post
    Nope, all dude.
    Your description of 'smart' is not smart; it is powerful. My hypothesis stands. Nowhere did I say I couldn't attract women with this either, so I really don't know where you come from.

Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Your description of 'smart' is not smart; it is powerful. My hypothesis stands. Nowhere did I say I couldn't attract women with this either, so I really don't know where you come from.
    Sure, argue about definitions, keep missing the point.

Here are your options:
    1. Get over your dumb ego, realize your emotional maturity is below average, and work on improving yourself. If your efforts are honest, people (women included) will see it, and you'll get plenty of dirty sex with super smart bisexual women with open minds who feel like dumb immature guys can't satisfy them or...
    2. Keep telling yourself other people are the problem, keep whining like a bitch and become a bitter, broken husk of a man after a life of failed connection attempts with people you deem worthy of you, but don't give a damn about you because your blindness to your own flaws makes you incapable of evolving, and just a shitty person to be around.

Being healthy doesn't suck. It rocks. You suck. I've been there. I learned better.

magicmerl is online now Senior Member
    I KNOW. It's funny when he has a brain the size of a planet isn't it?

Here are your options:
    1. Get over your dumb ego, realize your emotional maturity is below average, and work on improving yourself.
    But he's already pointed out how humble he is. In fact, I think his humility is one of his greatest strengths.

If your efforts are honest, people (women included) will see it, and you'll get plenty of dirty sex with super smart bisexual women with open minds who feel like dumb immature guys can't satisfy them or...
    I am not sure that bisexual means what you think it means....

2. Keep telling yourself other people are the problem, keep whining like a bitch and become a bitter, broken husk of a man after a life of failed connection attempts with people you deem worthy of you, but don't give a damn about you because your blindness to your own flaws makes you incapable of evolving, and just a shitty person to be around.
    Harsh, but I agree with the sentiment behind it. People fail at all sorts of things all the time, for all sorts of reasons. The ONLY thing that you can learn from your failures is what you could have done better.

Being healthy doesn't suck. It rocks. You suck. I've been there. I learned better.
    Indeed. The initial premise in the OP was absurd to the point of ridiculousness.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Michiel is offline Member
    If you are healthy and feeling vital, what winterbike says makes a lot of sense.

(And I was behind you at the beginning.)

wiltondeportes Guest

Here are your options:
    1. Get over your dumb ego, realize your emotional maturity is below average, and work on improving yourself. If your efforts are honest, people (women included) will see it, and you'll get plenty of dirty sex with super smart bisexual women with open minds who feel like dumb immature guys can't satisfy them or...

Don't read it if you don't want to. I'll be just fine without your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    I am not sure that bisexual means what you think it means....
    Wait, you're getting me worried. What meaning am I missing?

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    You sound sexually frustrated. For the pants, find a tailor to take in waists on your pants.

For dating? If you advertise being in the "top 5% intellectually" any smart girl is going to roll her eyes and date the nice guy with a sense of humility and humor. Arrogance is not sexy. The ability to laugh at yourself is. I mean, don't get me wrong, arrogant men get some sexy pieces of ass, but they aren't generally the smart girls you want.

Also, people are all smart in different ways. My husband is not the brightest at say, being well read, but he is an amazing photographer. I can't do finance, and "art" bores me, but I love history and sociology. Instead of advertising your overall intelligence, maybe think about looking for a girl with similar interests. Mostly you just want someone who isn't vapid and dull and those come in many packages.

And ummm

Ick. That attitude is just really assholeish. Apparently, you can't get laid so you put down the women that will sleep with you? I hope you are getting them off with multiple orgasms....

You need a good dose of humility and humble. There are a lot of guys with *very* nice bodies and nice personalities out there particularly in their early 20's. You have competition.
    +++1 my husband is a surgeon -- brilliant and a total slob at home. Does that make him in the top 5% intellectually -- yes. Does that make him easy to live with -- No! Intelligence is not the bee all and end all. Get over yourself. I don't give a royal crap how intelligent you deem yourself to be....if you are not liveable with...no one cares who smart you think you are.
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa655 View Post
    +++1 my husband is a surgeon -- brilliant and a total slob at home. Does that make him in the top 5% intellectually -- yes. Does that make him easy to live with -- No! Intelligence is not the bee all and end all. Get over yourself. I don't give a royal crap how intelligent you deem yourself to be....if you are not liveable with...no one cares who smart you think you are.
    I don't care how smart other people think I am either, so we are in agreement. I'm not stuck on myself either, so are in agreement there too. Thanks for the support though.

magicmerl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wait, you're getting me worried. What meaning am I missing?
    Well, the way you wrote it, bisexual could mean 'women who are willing to sleep with wilton', which I would describe as heterosexual. Whereas bisexual actually means liking both men and women'. Were you throwing out the prospect of mff sex into the discussion for fun?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast