Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 668

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 16

  1. #151
    wiltondeportes's Avatar
    wiltondeportes Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbike View Post
    Sure, argue about definitions, keep missing the point.

    Here are your options:
    1. Get over your dumb ego, realize your emotional maturity is below average, and work on improving yourself. If your efforts are honest, people (women included) will see it, and you'll get plenty of dirty sex with super smart bisexual women with open minds who feel like dumb immature guys can't satisfy them or...
    2. Keep telling yourself other people are the problem, keep whining like a bitch and become a bitter, broken husk of a man after a life of failed connection attempts with people you deem worthy of you, but don't give a damn about you because your blindness to your own flaws makes you incapable of evolving, and just a shitty person to be around.

    Being healthy doesn't suck. It rocks. You suck. I've been there. I learned better.
    Don't read it if you don't want to. I'll be just fine without your advice.

  2. #152
    Winterbike's Avatar
    Winterbike is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    I am not sure that bisexual means what you think it means....
    Wait, you're getting me worried. What meaning am I missing?

  3. #153
    Louisa655's Avatar
    Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    795
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    You sound sexually frustrated. For the pants, find a tailor to take in waists on your pants.

    For dating? If you advertise being in the "top 5% intellectually" any smart girl is going to roll her eyes and date the nice guy with a sense of humility and humor. Arrogance is not sexy. The ability to laugh at yourself is. I mean, don't get me wrong, arrogant men get some sexy pieces of ass, but they aren't generally the smart girls you want.

    Also, people are all smart in different ways. My husband is not the brightest at say, being well read, but he is an amazing photographer. I can't do finance, and "art" bores me, but I love history and sociology. Instead of advertising your overall intelligence, maybe think about looking for a girl with similar interests. Mostly you just want someone who isn't vapid and dull and those come in many packages.

    And ummm

    Ick. That attitude is just really assholeish. Apparently, you can't get laid so you put down the women that will sleep with you? I hope you are getting them off with multiple orgasms....

    You need a good dose of humility and humble. There are a lot of guys with *very* nice bodies and nice personalities out there particularly in their early 20's. You have competition.
    +++1 my husband is a surgeon -- brilliant and a total slob at home. Does that make him in the top 5% intellectually -- yes. Does that make him easy to live with -- No! Intelligence is not the bee all and end all. Get over yourself. I don't give a royal crap how intelligent you deem yourself to be....if you are not liveable with...no one cares who smart you think you are.
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

    Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

  4. #154
    wiltondeportes's Avatar
    wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa655 View Post
    +++1 my husband is a surgeon -- brilliant and a total slob at home. Does that make him in the top 5% intellectually -- yes. Does that make him easy to live with -- No! Intelligence is not the bee all and end all. Get over yourself. I don't give a royal crap how intelligent you deem yourself to be....if you are not liveable with...no one cares who smart you think you are.
    I don't care how smart other people think I am either, so we are in agreement. I'm not stuck on myself either, so are in agreement there too. Thanks for the support though.

  5. #155
    magicmerl's Avatar
    magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbike View Post
    Wait, you're getting me worried. What meaning am I missing?
    Well, the way you wrote it, bisexual could mean 'women who are willing to sleep with wilton', which I would describe as heterosexual. Whereas bisexual actually means liking both men and women'. Were you throwing out the prospect of mff sex into the discussion for fun?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

    Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

  6. #156
    magicmerl's Avatar
    magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbike View Post
    Wait, you're getting me worried. What meaning am I missing?
    Well, the way you wrote it, bisexual could mean 'women who are willing to sleep with wilton', which I would describe as heterosexual. Whereas bisexual actually means liking both men and women'. Were you throwing out the prospect of mff sex into the discussion for fun?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

    Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

  7. #157
    wiltondeportes's Avatar
    wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbike View Post
    Sure, argue about definitions, keep missing the point.

    Here are your options:
    1. Get over your dumb ego, realize your emotional maturity is below average, and work on improving yourself. If your efforts are honest, people (women included) will see it, and you'll get plenty of dirty sex with super smart bisexual women with open minds who feel like dumb immature guys can't satisfy them or...
    2. Keep telling yourself other people are the problem, keep whining like a bitch and become a bitter, broken husk of a man after a life of failed connection attempts with people you deem worthy of you, but don't give a damn about you because your blindness to your own flaws makes you incapable of evolving, and just a shitty person to be around.

    Being healthy doesn't suck. It rocks. You suck. I've been there. I learned better.
    I'll repeat what I said in another thread.

    Do you really think it is my ego, which is rejecting your advice because I have to be perfect (especially in your eyes), or could it be your ego, which must offer advice so as to feel superior and all knowledgeable?

    There's nothing like a daring and open-minded young individual to inflame the egos of the elders.

  8. #158
    Winterbike's Avatar
    Winterbike is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    I'll repeat what I said in another thread.

    Do you really think it is my ego, which is rejecting your advice because I have to be perfect (especially in your eyes), or could it be your ego, which must offer advice so as to feel superior and all knowledgeable?

    There's nothing like a daring and open-minded young individual to inflame the egos of the elders.
    I'm 26, dumbass. I wrote that because I wish someone had told me that and set me straight when I was posting similar stuff as you on the internet (when I was a whiny 18 years old).

  9. #159
    Winterbike's Avatar
    Winterbike is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    Well, the way you wrote it, bisexual could mean 'women who are willing to sleep with wilton', which I would describe as heterosexual. Whereas bisexual actually means liking both men and women'. Were you throwing out the prospect of mff sex into the discussion for fun?
    Definitely option 2! ''If you build yourself, mff sex will come''.

    Option 1 with smart women isn't likely. When you're in his state of mind, deep down you know the only women who'll be willing to sleep with you are dumb since you know the smart ones (the ones you're looking for) will see through your despair and your vanity in a matter of seconds.

  10. #160
    magicmerl's Avatar
    magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,220
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Do you really think it is my ego, which is rejecting your advice because I have to be perfect (especially in your eyes)
    I don't think you're mature enough to relate to other people as if they are actually people.

    That's why nobody else can be as smart as you. Other people aren't really real.

    That's why you're ok with talking about women being mounted as if they're livestock. Because they aren't really real people to you with feelings of their own.

    The knowledge and skills that other people have isn't as important as the knowledge and skills you have, because you KNOW what you know better.

    Your ego is rejecting his advice because of course you know better than anybody else, because YOU'RE YOU. Nobody else gets it but you, because they aren't really real. Or at least, not as viscerally and palpably real as you.

    This is why people are criticising you here. Because the subtext of your posts is incredibly self-serving.

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbike View Post
    Definitely option 2! ''If you build yourself, mff sex will come''.

    Option 1 with smart women isn't likely. When you're in his state of mind, deep down you know the only women who'll be willing to sleep with you are dumb since you know the smart ones (the ones you're looking for) will see through your despair and your vanity in a matter of seconds.
    Well, fair enough then

    One thing that I will comment on is that it seems like there is the idea of a single continuum of 'intelligence' that people can be ranked on. I don't think that's true at all. I think that there are a lot of different ways people can be smart, and basically nobody is good at all of them.

    At my brothers wedding, his brother in law gave a speech in which he said the bride (his sister) was "the dumbest smart person" he knew. Since she was super smart, but also a bit gullible if you wanted to trick her.
    Last edited by magicmerl; 03-19-2013 at 07:20 PM.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

    Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •