Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 15

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    The more you know, the less you think you know.

You seem to think you know lots.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post

A brave soul can be humble yet convicted.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post

when i was 22 i thought i knew everything

now, at 31, i know i do
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Marinas Florin is offline Senior Member
    You overthink this problem with women too much man. Don't take it as an insult but you should absolutely get out and stop worrying where's the perfect girl. You won't find it anyways
    No Bull fat loss and muscle gaining at http://www.nobsbb.com

I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Lose Weight/Gain Muscle/Strength - FEEL BETTER

Start here: http://www.nobsbb.com/new-start-here/

Winterbike is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    I can see now why you guys want me to shut the hell up though. I'm talking about how great I am and how it causes so many problems. All I really meant to do was start a commentary on the downsides of the the upsides (health). I was totally using my interior voice, which is admittedly cocky as fuck. My exterior voice, the way I talk to other people, is far more humble. The internet and the anonymity tends to bring out the interior voice without even thinking about it.
    People don't shut up because you're an idiot. Guess what, women LOVE smart men. They flock to them. You're just not one of them, because you can't use your computing abilities to solve your basic emotional problems. Sure, Grigori Perelman solved one of the hardest math theorems ever, but he couldn't even talk to women and now lives like a recluse with his mom. He's a math genius, but I wouldn't call him ''smart''.

If you're smart, you figure out how to master your own body, how to dance like a free spirit, how to be positive, how to make people laugh and be entertained, how to cook delicious food, and how to make those around you feel like better more complete human beings. And guess what, smart women will find you, or notice you the moment you say a full sentence. Until then, you're just like a computer. Genius calculating abilities, but still dumb as f*ck, and completely unattractive to the opposite sex, with reason.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbike View Post
    People don't shut up because you're an idiot. Guess what, women LOVE smart men. They flock to them. You're just not one of them, because you can't use your computing abilities to solve your basic emotional problems. Sure, Grigori Perelman solved one of the hardest math theorems ever, but he couldn't even talk to women and now lives like a recluse with his mom. He's a math genius, but I wouldn't call him ''smart''.

If you're smart, you figure out how to master your own body, how to dance like a free spirit, how to be positive, how to make people laugh and be entertained, how to cook delicious food, and how to make those around you feel like better more complete human beings. And guess what, smart women will find you, or notice you the moment you say a full sentence. Until then, you're just like a computer. Genius calculating abilities, but still dumb as f*ck, and completely unattractive to the opposite sex, with reason.
    Ok, thanks for the advice, woman.

Ok, thanks for the advice, woman.
    Nope, all dude.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Nope, all dude.
    Your description of 'smart' is not smart; it is powerful. My hypothesis stands. Nowhere did I say I couldn't attract women with this either, so I really don't know where you come from.

Your description of 'smart' is not smart; it is powerful. My hypothesis stands. Nowhere did I say I couldn't attract women with this either, so I really don't know where you come from.
    Sure, argue about definitions, keep missing the point.

Here are your options:
    1. Get over your dumb ego, realize your emotional maturity is below average, and work on improving yourself. If your efforts are honest, people (women included) will see it, and you'll get plenty of dirty sex with super smart bisexual women with open minds who feel like dumb immature guys can't satisfy them or...
    2. Keep telling yourself other people are the problem, keep whining like a bitch and become a bitter, broken husk of a man after a life of failed connection attempts with people you deem worthy of you, but don't give a damn about you because your blindness to your own flaws makes you incapable of evolving, and just a shitty person to be around.

Being healthy doesn't suck. It rocks. You suck. I've been there. I learned better.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sure, argue about definitions, keep missing the point.
    I KNOW. It's funny when he has a brain the size of a planet isn't it?

Here are your options:
    1. Get over your dumb ego, realize your emotional maturity is below average, and work on improving yourself.
    But he's already pointed out how humble he is. In fact, I think his humility is one of his greatest strengths.

If your efforts are honest, people (women included) will see it, and you'll get plenty of dirty sex with super smart bisexual women with open minds who feel like dumb immature guys can't satisfy them or...
    I am not sure that bisexual means what you think it means....

2. Keep telling yourself other people are the problem, keep whining like a bitch and become a bitter, broken husk of a man after a life of failed connection attempts with people you deem worthy of you, but don't give a damn about you because your blindness to your own flaws makes you incapable of evolving, and just a shitty person to be around.
    Harsh, but I agree with the sentiment behind it. People fail at all sorts of things all the time, for all sorts of reasons. The ONLY thing that you can learn from your failures is what you could have done better.

Being healthy doesn't suck. It rocks. You suck. I've been there. I learned better.
    Indeed. The initial premise in the OP was absurd to the point of ridiculousness.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast