Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 14

Jorjor is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    top 5% in terms of intelligence? where are you getting these statistics would be my first question, lol.

And "f*** buddy" really? why was that nessecary? Don't get my wrong self-confidence is a healthy thing, but this post is deep into douche territory.
    Last edited by Jorjor; 03-12-2013 at 08:05 PM.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    uhm, I know lots of men and women with f*ck buddies.

while I would say it isn't for me (though I wouldn't categorically), I think that it's a perfectly fine option/relationship form for some people in certain parts of their lives. Honestly, it can be a clear, healthy form of having a sexual relationship. Or, it can be a mess.

THe main thing is, if the OP doesn't want that, then he can choose not to have that.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorjor View Post
    top 5% in terms of intelligence? where are you getting these statistics would be my first question, lol.

And "f*** buddy" really? why was that nessecary? Don't get my wrong self-confidence is a healthy thing, but this post is deep into douche territory.
    They aren't statistics. I was just applying numbers to the problem which work as rough estimations for the more complex diagram in my head.

Fuck buddies are necessary because...people like to fuck. This is hundreds of thousands of years old.

Douche territory? Read the first post once more. I'm just commenting on how healthiness actually has a few drawbacks. I'm not saying I hate being healthy. This reply to my post reeks of bitch territory, and maybe you aren't able to relate because you aren't as healthy.

wiltondeportes Guest
    I can see now why you guys want me to shut the hell up though. I'm talking about how great I am and how it causes so many problems. All I really meant to do was start a commentary on the downsides of the the upsides (health). I was totally using my interior voice, which is admittedly cocky as fuck. My exterior voice, the way I talk to other people, is far more humble. The internet and the anonymity tends to bring out the interior voice without even thinking about it.

Sophaholic is offline Junior Member
    Ah, I know I'm going to get torn down for this...why am I getting involved?!

This will sound condescending & I'm sorry for that because that's not my intention, but; at 22, you are not a man, you are still a boy. I suspect that's why travel has been suggested previously in the thread. Having an adventure in your back yard is very different from the challenges, experiences & mind-broadening effects of travel. You could be THE most intelligent person in the world, but without breadth of mind & some degree of humility, you won't be of interest to any intelligent female. In fact, thinking that travel could offer you nothing is a catch 22, as it is exactly this type of person who needs to get out there & experience more than just their own limited view of the world.

Do you have many friends? If so, how do you relate to them? A girlfriend is just a friend who is closer than any other, so if you have friends why should a girlfriend be harder to meet?

sjmc is offline Senior Member
    re: the last thing Sophaholic said, maybe you can ask some of your girls-that-are-friends if they know anyone you would be interested in and vice versa.

Not everyone is actually as dumb as they seem, and not everyone is as smart as they seem. It's not like it's really raw intelligence you're after anyway.

You have to understand it's a little funny that you basically came here and said "I'm super smart, I'm late everywhere, and my pants fit funny" because I'm healthy.

You'll find somebody. Good luck

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I don't understand anything that you said LOL.

sorry what do you mean by either of them? Either the frat boy or the aggression-responder, or the frat boy and the wall turds?
    I am just not going to believe any women that claim that the kids with their chins sinking are attractive to them.
    False dichotomy. Not all men fall into one of these two strictly defined camps. I'll take door number 3, thank you.
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophaholic View Post
    Ah, I know I'm going to get torn down for this...why am I getting involved?!

This will sound condescending & I'm sorry for that because that's not my intention, but; at 22, you are not a man, you are still a boy. I suspect that's why travel has been suggested previously in the thread. Having an adventure in your back yard is very different from the challenges, experiences & mind-broadening effects of travel. You could be THE most intelligent person in the world, but without breadth of mind & some degree of humility, you won't be of interest to any intelligent female. In fact, thinking that travel could offer you nothing is a catch 22, as it is exactly this type of person who needs to get out there & experience more than just their own limited view of the world.

Do you have many friends? If so, how do you relate to them? A girlfriend is just a friend who is closer than any other, so if you have friends why should a girlfriend be harder to meet?
    This was exactly my point.

A long time ago I was 22, also. There had been 22 years of messages coming toward me to tell me I was the most intelligent person of them all. 99% of them academic messages. Academic intelligence is only one type of intelligence and it is easily lost as the world and what is known changes around you. At 22 and without much life experience, you really need to go out and do some living to get the full blossom of your intelligence. Seriously, you need an adventure that is WAY outside your comfort zone.

For me, a divorce was a major source of blossoming--now all that stuff written about in literature finally made some sense. Experience living with alcoholics and drug addicts and then recovering from that was a major source of change--spiritual/emotional intelligence. Building pure physical intelligence, the intelligence of my body was a major change to my world view. I had lived life as a brain on a stick and now became more unified and whole.

Anyway, get out there in the world and start living. It'll all fall into place.

And don't be a bore. My boyfriend is incredibly intelligent but sometimes I get really sick of all the lectures. You can't even have a conversation with him because every 5th word becomes the subject of another encyclopedic lecture for 15 minutes before I can move on to the rest of my funny story.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

TornadoGirl is offline Senior Member
    Am I the only one who is a bit confused by this rant? I guess I don't totally get the point, if there is one, as it was expressed.
    True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
    The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

s-piper is offline Senior Member
    I have to say Wilton, I don't like the statement that women can more easily date people less intelligent than them. I'd say the total opposite is true, in fact. Women are valued primarily on our looks, and some guys feel emasculated if their woman is much smarter than them or, even worse, makes more money than them.

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast