Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 13

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    That would imply us women on this thread are at least as manly as the OP.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    when a bullying frat boy at a party is picking on someone, the women here fight him? lol
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

well we certainly don't fck him
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

nor do you fck the kids along the wall whose heads are down through that shit I bet. That's what he was saying about power and attraction I think.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

why would i fck either of them?

why is that a female's option, i guess i mean. the American Douche is not sexy, the awkward turtle is not sexy until he figures life out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I don't understand anything that you said LOL.

sorry what do you mean by either of them? Either the frat boy or the aggression-responder, or the frat boy and the wall turds?
    I am just not going to believe any women that claim that the kids with their chins sinking are attractive to them.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Go tell a rhino it's fat. See what it does to you... You tell it a truth, and it wants to buck you for it.
    This reminds me of fervent born again missionaries, aggressively proselytizing on the streets to passersby, and getting abused for it. They think that they are 'suffering for Jesus', but really they are suffering because they are being pricks to the people around them.

You may think that you are suffering because you are so healthy or so smart, but perhaps there's a different reason....
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I don't understand anything that you said LOL.

sorry what do you mean by either of them? Either the frat boy or the aggression-responder, or the frat boy and the wall turds?
    I am just not going to believe any women that claim that the kids with their chins sinking are attractive to them.
    that's what i said, someone who is awkward in social situations isn't attractive either so why should i bone either of them?

it's when they mature and gain adult confidence that good things happen like a woman touching their peen
    beautiful
    yeah you are

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    manliness does imply fighting the assholes who pick fights at the drop of a hat though
    Sure, if it comes to that, but you must respect your power. Walk softy but carry a big stick.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 03-13-2013 at 12:30 AM.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    This reminds me of fervent born again missionaries, aggressively proselytizing on the streets to passersby, and getting abused for it. They think that they are 'suffering for Jesus', but really they are suffering because they are being pricks to the people around them.

You may think that you are suffering because you are so healthy or so smart, but perhaps there's a different reason....
    Or maybe there are pluses and minuses for everything in life...

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast