Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 12

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    My brain is gold, baby.

Why do you think I'm insufferable to be around? Because I take a hard line in arguments? That's not the totality of my personality.
    It's more the 'i am a mighty manly genius and women are emotion driven crazypeople who only want men with powerful money' that makes me want to call you a twerp

other than that i like you just fine
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    It's more the 'i am a mighty manly genius and women are emotion driven crazypeople who only want men with powerful money' that makes me want to call you a twerp

other than that i like you just fine
    No no no... that's not all. Even though I look at myself as a genius, I still know I can be outsmarted. Even though I know I'm manly, I'm aware that manliness does not mean picking fights at the drop of a hat. Even though, I think women are more emotional than men, I still respect them like all other people. Even though I think women are attracted to money, I know they like less superficial characteristics too.

I really don't enjoy backtracking or adding in politically correct disclaimers, so try to take what I say at face value instead of expounding on it.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 03-12-2013 at 01:49 AM.

Michiel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenview View Post
    Advice: re-think your timeline. Put off the hunt until say age 25-30. Build your self-discipline and develop some life goals that have nothing to do with satisfying your fantasies, but everything to do with making a mark with your life; the kind of mark that makes a lasting difference in real lives. Find some mentors you can respect, and listen to them.

Good luck! It's your whole life you are starting on right now. Think like a man.
    This is possibly the best advise here I found so far. Kind of the point that I will be starting from after I get my health back. Thanks Glen!!!!

Plus, I beg to differ that woman are more emotional than men. They do tend to be softer on the outside, but also this isn't always true and don't be fooled. The most heartless, unemotional and even egocentric things I have seen in real life quite often came from a woman. More often from a woman than a man, that's probably because of the sexual tension in effect with me being a douche.

Anyways take a look at what glen has to say.
    Last edited by Michiel; 03-12-2013 at 03:58 AM.

SeaHorse is offline Senior Member
    My brain is gold, baby.

Why do you think I'm insufferable to be around? Because I take a hard line in arguments? That's not the totality of my personality.

Even though I look at myself as a genius, .

Even though I think women are attracted to money, I know they like less superficial characteristics too.
    Have you seen a psychiatrist recently? Could be beneficial.
    Because you have not said anything at all that would prove your grand ambitions at smartness.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    This is la-la land. Why don't you:
    a) go down to the local college
    b) find the chess, math, and physics clubs
    c) poll them for sex frequency
    d) go find the football and basketball teams
    e) poll them for sex frequency

I would be really curious to see who comes out on top.
    Life is not fair, LOL! Getting laid and meeting your soul mate or even just a good friend are different.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Oh hell, you're only 22? Well no wonder!

Boy, you sure have a lot to learn about women and dating. Good luck on that.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa655 View Post
    Hopefully the top 2% that you date can spell ---because you can't. you higher than thous kill me......
    Quote Originally Posted by Michiel View Post
    I am Dutch.
    Wow. This is exactly what I meant earlier with some people always ready to attack. Michiel, your spelling is just fine. I'm visiting your neck of the woods next month, hope to find some nice primal treats while I'm there.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    No no no... that's not all. Even though I look at myself as a genius, I still know I can be outsmarted. Even though I know I'm manly, I'm aware that manliness does not mean picking fights at the drop of a hat. Even though, I think women are more emotional than men, I still respect them like all other people. Even though I think women are attracted to money, I know they like less superficial characteristics too.

I really don't enjoy backtracking or adding in politically correct disclaimers, so try to take what I say at face value instead of expounding on it.
    well where's the fun in that?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    manliness does imply fighting the assholes who pick fights at the drop of a hat though
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    manliness does imply fighting the assholes who pick fights at the drop of a hat though
    That would imply us women on this thread are at least as manly as the OP.

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast