magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    This is la-la land. Why don't you:
    a) go down to the local college
    b) find the chess, math, and physics clubs
    c) poll them for sex frequency
    d) go find the football and basketball teams
    e) poll them for sex frequency

I would be really curious to see who comes out on top.
    Life is not fair, LOL! Getting laid and meeting your soul mate or even just a good friend are different.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Oh hell, you're only 22? Well no wonder!

Boy, you sure have a lot to learn about women and dating. Good luck on that.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa655 View Post
    Hopefully the top 2% that you date can spell ---because you can't. you higher than thous kill me......
    Quote Originally Posted by Michiel View Post
    I am Dutch.
    Wow. This is exactly what I meant earlier with some people always ready to attack. Michiel, your spelling is just fine. I'm visiting your neck of the woods next month, hope to find some nice primal treats while I'm there.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    No no no... that's not all. Even though I look at myself as a genius, I still know I can be outsmarted. Even though I know I'm manly, I'm aware that manliness does not mean picking fights at the drop of a hat. Even though, I think women are more emotional than men, I still respect them like all other people. Even though I think women are attracted to money, I know they like less superficial characteristics too.

I really don't enjoy backtracking or adding in politically correct disclaimers, so try to take what I say at face value instead of expounding on it.
    well where's the fun in that?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Iím gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    manliness does imply fighting the assholes who pick fights at the drop of a hat though
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    manliness does imply fighting the assholes who pick fights at the drop of a hat though
    That would imply us women on this thread are at least as manly as the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    That would imply us women on this thread are at least as manly as the OP.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Iím gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

when a bullying frat boy at a party is picking on someone, the women here fight him? lol
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

well we certainly don't fck him
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Learn More
    nor do you fck the kids along the wall whose heads are down through that shit I bet. That's what he was saying about power and attraction I think.

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast