Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 11

wiltondeportes Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Haha yo Wilton I started out on your side but at this point you are way out on that limb bro and it'd be death to us both for me to venture to your side!
    Go tell a rhino it's fat. See what it does to you... You tell it a truth, and it wants to buck you for it.

All I said at the beginning was that smart guys have a tougher time finding ladies because for an actual partner to be their equal, they need to be smart too. Then, you look at the class of smart women, and it's stratified with all sorts of reasons that they might not be available. (Readers might not understand this in it's totality, so let's consider the opposite situation. Take a woman of lower intelligence. Isn't she going to have a whole lot less going on in her life? Wouldn't that make her more available to men? Let's continue.) So then women came out of the woodwork calling me an arrogant prick and saying that women love intelligence, which is truly one of the bigger lies about men/female relations in recent years. Being a true nerd has never been sexy. Power that nerd eventually achieves might be sexy, but women aren't interested until that happens.

Now we're off on this tangent about emotional differences between men and women. It's rough waters for a sailor in a sea of women. I will go down with the ship, so I don't blame you Mr. Perfidy if you take the life raft. This is actually the second conversation I've had on here that ended up in the emotional differences of the sexes. Last time, I called women more emotional. Then what happened? They got more emotional. It was ironic mostly to me and a few other observers.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 03-11-2013 at 09:22 PM.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i'm sort of curious how you'll have changed given 5 more years of life experience
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    I have found men do not know what they want.

Men act on a more emotional level than women do. Their conscious desire is rarely the true desire that lies beneath their emotions. Should something or someone arise that sparks this hidden desire, they can change in an instant.

See, you found an ultimate truism of the human condition, and twisted it to make yourself look like a sexist rather than a genius.
    Maybe we should revisit the allegory about the mirror and your reflection someone posted a while back. You see men as being more emotional, but that is through your lens. Maybe that man you're remembering had his heart broken enough times being a 'good guy' that he decided to beat women at their own game, one of using them for resources. (Consider the primitive brain's thinking. Does a man have any need to use a woman for resources? No, he could survive just fine by himself. The woman needs the man more if she is going to raise any babies. In the primitive brain, the woman uses the man for his skills and resources, but the man does not use the woman. Oh, you say sex is a commodity that the man is using the woman for? Wrong, the man could just rape the woman and be satisfied. Ok, let's continue.) So this man learned deception and tricked you into sex and maybe even a relationship with more sex. You come to find out that he doesn't want to marry you, so you think of men as changing their minds. However, all along he knew what he wanted. If you were to accept to yourself that he just used you, that would make you hurt emotionally. Many, like you, would naturally take the easier route and say the problem was with the guy and not you. Because if he had used you, that must prove some sort of inadequacy of your own to be unable to keep a man around.

Just to clarity, I don't know anything about your situation. The above is merely an example of how perspective can give one the wrong idea.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    lol pssst, I wager that most of the women arguing with you are also quietly dealing with a body that thinks it's been pregnant for ten years or more.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

you need to relax though dude just the very idea that women have some kind of ranking of value is kind of absurd to me, because it contradicts living experience; you need women around to have a relationship with Woman and that shit happens in moments with any of them.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

lol pssst, I wager that most of the women arguing with you are also quietly dealing with a body that thinks it's been pregnant for ten years or more.
    no, he just sounds like he'd be insufferable to live with at this stage of his life
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

That is also true lol but he's yet to cut his teeth. Also he needs lsd, stat!

That is also true lol but he's yet to cut his teeth. Also he needs lsd, stat!
    concurred

wonder if it's possible to cram 10 years of life into 5 seconds? wilton, if i had a machine to may or may not look like the one on a clockwork orange, could i convince you to strap in and let me brain zap you?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    concurred

wonder if it's possible to cram 10 years of life into 5 seconds? wilton, if i had a machine to may or may not look like the one on a clockwork orange, could i convince you to strap in and let me brain zap you?
    My brain is gold, baby.

Why do you think I'm insufferable to be around? Because I take a hard line in arguments? That's not the totality of my personality.

Glenview is offline Member
    Darling, these are my thoughts as an older woman (like your mother's age). I'll start from the bottom:

Not sure what the whole body image/clothes size was about, but enjoy whatever healthy vibrant physique you have now; it WILL change in time. I'm guessing you are over thinking your image vs. your fantasy self.

Vitality/libido: sounds to me like your endless energy approaches manic, and you keep yearning for the perfect high in a relational connection = mental stimulation plus orgasm. My impression is you get over focused and can't redirect your mind (or your physical urges). The need to "unload" makes it sound like you are not in control, but just giving in to raging hormones.

Sleep: again, what does this have to do with the price of tea in China? Nice that you can sleep, but I wouldn't want to be your wife dealing with sick babies in the middle of the night while you snore. The encouraging thing is I have a son who slept this hard at your age (could wake him by rolling him off his bed), and he outgrew it.

Intelligence: the fact is you are 22! At this point in your life, what do you have to offer a woman looking for a long term relationship? Stimulating conversation and hot sex only go so far with women. And be careful that the woman of your dreams doesn't get a glimpse of you justifying your need for release on some temp girl or she will never take you seriously. My humble experience is that opposites attract and balance. I had a friend who told me that his wife had her head so far up in the clouds, and he had his feet so deeply rooted in the ground that between the two of them they made one whole person. You link up with a woman like yourself and you could very well burn each other up in a short span of time. Calm and steady does not mean there is no fire in the furnace, but the woman you are looking for is going to be very different from you in some ways, even though her core values should match up with yours.

Advice: re-think your timeline. Put off the hunt until say age 25-30. Build your self-discipline and develop some life goals that have nothing to do with satisfying your fantasies, but everything to do with making a mark with your life; the kind of mark that makes a lasting difference in real lives. Find some mentors you can respect, and listen to them.

Good luck! It's your whole life you are starting on right now. Think like a man.

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast