Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!! page 10

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    No, I am not. Women act on a more emotional level than men do. They're conscious desire may not be the true desire that lies beneath their emotions. Should something/someone arise that sparks this hidden desire, they can change in an instant.
    i have a hard time taking you seriously right now because you're painting 'bitches be crazy' generalizations onto every woman when that's just not realistic
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    I have found men do not know what they want.

Men act on a more emotional level than women do. Their conscious desire is rarely the true desire that lies beneath their emotions. Should something or someone arise that sparks this hidden desire, they can change in an instant.

See, you found an ultimate truism of the human condition, and twisted it to make yourself look like a sexist rather than a genius.
    god yes, emotional and insecure and feelings switch on a dime. i knew one of those.. well 2, but one guy specifically. take every stupid stereotype of a woman from the fifties and he had it in spades
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Allenete is offline Senior Member
    This is la-la land. Why don't you:
    a) go down to the local college
    b) find the chess, math, and physics clubs
    c) poll them for sex frequency
    d) go find the football and basketball teams
    e) poll them for sex frequency

I would be really curious to see who comes out on top.
    I fail to see what this has got to do with my point. But why don't you:

a) grow up
    b) eat some humble pie
    c) talk to a real woman
    d) get laid

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i have a hard time taking you seriously right now because you're painting 'bitches be crazy' generalizations onto every woman when that's just not realistic
    Now now, he may be on to something....

This is la-la land. Why don't you:
    a) go down to the local college
    b) find the chess, math, and physics clubs
    c) poll them for sex frequency
    d) go find the football and basketball teams
    e) poll them for sex frequency

I would be really curious to see who comes out on top.
    Your point being? That how much sex various special young adult interest groups have at university is in some way a measure of what? Worth? Self-respect? Self-discipline? Winning at life? How much they will win at life in thirty years time?

And the corollary, does this mean that someone who doesn't have sex with ANYBODY while they are university is somehow a loser or failure?

Have you ever considered that when we make decisions we are often chosing between immediate short term gratification, and delayed long term gratification? It's a pet theory of mine that 'wisdom' is actually code for the ability (which can be learned) to consistently choose the best long term outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenete View Post
    I fail to see what this has got to do with my point. But why don't you:

a) grow up (this will happen, it just takes time)
    b) eat some humble pie (this is the internets, good luck with that)
    c) talk to a real woman (he already knows how to do that, and doesn't understand your codified message that women are people too and don't appreciate being objectified, and that being in a relationship with another person involves the opinion and ego of another person to get taken into account)
    d) get laid (THATS THE WHOLE PROBLEM. He never would have had to make this thread if it was as easy as that for supra geniuses)
    Last edited by magicmerl; 03-11-2013 at 08:41 PM.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

d, the solutions to all life's problems!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    Now now, he may be on to something...
    you hush that before i unleash my inner feminazi
    beautiful
    yeah you are

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you hush that before i unleash my inner feminazi
    Are you saying that I wouldn't like that? Or that I would like that?

p.s. we are talking about bsdm right?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

a man-hating feminazi who would tear anything with a penis DOWN and raise any misbegotten baby boys to feel guilt over the plight of women everywhere

but hey, that could count as sadism and some guys are into that
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Haha yo Wilton I started out on your side but at this point you are way out on that limb bro and it'd be death to us both for me to venture to your side!
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

jammies is offline Senior Member
    My understanding is that high IQ in men is not associated with a decreased rate of marriage or coupling.

However, there is an inverse correlation between IQ and likelihood of marriage for women.

So relax. Try to find value in the people around you. Learn from them. They likely have forms of intelligence that you do not possess and vice verse. Put your chocolate in their peanut butter and make your whole greater than the sum or your parts
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast