Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Mark: Spam. It's not primal. page 2

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Dear Mark,

If you do not do something about the spam, and I mean NOW, I'm going to burn my computer so I can never visit Mark's Daily Apple again. Won't you be sad then?

Think about it.

Signed,

FW

well I'LL be happy about it

nyehhh :P
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Dear Bloodorchid,

The sort of attitude represented in your response to my post regarding spam does not promote the sort of collegial atmosphere of support and understanding that we are trying to foster here at Mark's Daily Apple.

Perhaps you could take a moment to think about how mean words affect others; for example, if someone had said that they would be happy if you burned your computer, would you feel happy, or sad? As the saying goes, you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar. Although the follow-up question to that must surely be, Why would anyone want to attract flies in the first place? Perhaps that person has some weird fetish for overgrown maggots, but is it our place to judge them? To label their hobby "weird," or a "fetish?" This is exactly what I am talking about, choosing between being supportive and understanding, and potentially inflicting some sort of distress upon another.

There is also a saying that what comes around goes around. My wife is quick to remind me of this, as I have an exceptionally fast digestion. Oh my Lord baby Jesus, that fart smells like a french fry, she will sometimes say, and you just ate those fries like two minutes ago... your entire gastrointestinal system, including the duodenum, must be an inch long! If we apply the parable of the fart to our daily lives, we can see that no one wants to smell a french fry fart, or as some would call them, "freedom fry" farts, because if what comes around goes around, then it's like walking into your own wall of farts and making yourself ill. (This will not apply to people who enjoy the smell of their own farts - they are called fart-huffers - but that is not germane to this parable.)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

FW

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    including the duodenum
    Dying. Dying over here. You and bloodorchid are going to get me fired.

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Dying. Dying over here. You and bloodorchid are going to get me fired.
    That was really what we were going for. BO shot me a private message asking, how can we get richmahogany fired? And I thought, The duodenum! Of course! Because who doesn't think of the duodenum in times of pure inspiration?

Dear Bloodorchid,

The sort of attitude represented in your response to my post regarding spam does not promote the sort of collegial atmosphere of support and understanding that we are trying to foster here at Mark's Daily Apple.

Perhaps you could take a moment to think about how mean words affect others; for example, if someone had said that they would be happy if you burned your computer, would you feel happy, or sad? As the saying goes, you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar. Although the follow-up question to that must surely be, Why would anyone want to attract flies in the first place? Perhaps that person has some weird fetish for overgrown maggots, but is it our place to judge them? To label their hobby "weird," or a "fetish?" This is exactly what I am talking about, choosing between being supportive and understanding, and potentially inflicting some sort of distress upon another.

There is also a saying that what comes around goes around. My wife is quick to remind me of this, as I have an exceptionally fast digestion. Oh my Lord baby Jesus, that fart smells like a french fry, she will sometimes say, and you just ate those fries like two minutes ago... your entire gastrointestinal system, including the duodenum, must be an inch long! If we apply the parable of the fart to our daily lives, we can see that no one wants to smell a french fry fart, or as some would call them, "freedom fry" farts, because if what comes around goes around, then it's like walking into your own wall of farts and making yourself ill. (This will not apply to people who enjoy the smell of their own farts - they are called fart-huffers - but that is not germane to this parable.)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

FW
    dear mister wake,

onomotopoeia

That was really what we were going for. BO shot me a private message asking, how can we get richmahogany fired? And I thought, The duodenum! Of course! Because who doesn't think of the duodenum in times of pure inspiration?
    that is exactly something i would do!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

specsAreGrok is offline Senior Member
    I like the spam. just last week I purchased some bank account information from a "spammer" and used the money to fill my freezer with grassfed meat. then another spammer enabled me get some real good louis vuitton knockoffs for my cavewoman. I say we embrace the spam!

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Because who doesn't think of the duodenum in times of pure inspiration?
    Inorite?
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Jennifla is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks to all of you who made coffee come out of my nose. It was the best laugh I've had in a week. Now, where is my neti pot?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast