Thread: Hello!! page

Kool is offline Senior Member

Cool Hello!!

Primal Fuel
    Hi!
    I've been stalking the forums of MDA, and I've finally worked up the courage to join
    So I'm from a small town in Minnesota, the land of 10,000 snowstorms and hands down the best state ever
    I'm 16 and pretty lame
    I started primal about 2 weeks ago because I've stumbled on the MDA website before but blew it off because I was a vegan for 6 months and believed that my diet was far superior to any other...WELL! That changed! My parents were sick of me being vegan because of all the restrictions and strictness of it so I finally buckled down and gave in. Soon, I was obsessed with MDA and everything seemed to make sense! Ketosis, carbs, grains, FATS!, and fruits! I've been about 95% primal for the past 2 weeks ( would be 100% but I bought a lot of 72 Cliff Bars and 98 Luna Bars and I need to finish them), and I've easily dropped 3 pounds without even trying! I am SO happy! It's the first diet in my whole life that allowed me to eat till I was genuinely full but not gain massive amounts.
    Well this is only the beginning I guess but I'm really glad I found this website and I hope to make new friends!
    ~ K
    Last edited by Kool; 03-10-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Kool. 95% is great. You don't have to go 100%.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Kool is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist2 View Post
    Welcome Kool. 95% is great. You don't have to go 100%.
    swell! I'm hoping to be completely primal by summer though