Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Bigger Picture Journal <3eig<3 page 5

eig
    eig is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Still reading (Primal Connection and A Song of Ice and Fire), still playing though I'm still on the first page of Moon Light, yesterday it rained all day long though so I did not walk. I stood with my PC on the kitchen counter and while I watched TV yesterday to kinda make up for it. Today looks a bit less cloudy and hopefully it will stay that way til later when I can go on a walk. On the diet front I've been eating 1/2 to 1 sweet potato (ube kind) every day and some fruit, maybe 2-3 servings. I usually limit my fruit and sweet potatoes to 3 servings daily but I usually take a less is better approach. Lately I've been loosening up on this because well, I like fruit and potatoes so we will see how this goes. I often over do it on sweet things and end up gaining weight but after being primal for so long and getting used to paying attention to my body's signals more I'm hoping I can handle it this time. I haven't been eating anything really tasty lately. I've had "cereal" (essentially trail mix with coconut milk) for breakfast, brats and sauerkraut for lunch, chicken drumsticks, sweet potato and broccoli for dinner. Last night though, we went to the store and bought some steak and that's what I'm having for breakfast this morning!

eig
    Just worked out and Im feeling pumped! I did a ton of body weight stuff, didn't really keep track just did it till I couldn't do more. Then I danced a bit by myself in my living room cause I'm weird and I was feeling pumped haha. bf this morning was steak and eggs, lunch was more steak and a big salad topped with avocado, had an apple and a handful of trail mix. Dont know what dinner is yet though. Probably going to be making a "pasta" with zucchini and red meat sauce. And spinach. Love spinach in my red sauce. Does that make it green sauce though? Its kind of more brownish...whatever it tastes great!

eig
    I have been doing great! Im a little sad its been gloomy though. This Arizona girl is not used to gloom! Been eating great too, last night I made the best primal shepherds pie ever! My boyfriend nearly ate half of it on his own. Today had steak and eggs for bf, lunch was a boring salad with a not so boring piece of delicious lamb! Beef and lamb are nearly the same price here, so guess what I've been eating almost non-stop Also been doing short body-weight and hiit work outs pretty commonly, almost every day. I've seen some improvements in my abs especially Miss my weights and squat rack though, cant wait to go home for that reason.
    Edit; Forgot to add I did a nearly 24 hour fast yesterday (dinner one night to dinner the next night) for no reason. I just wasn't hungry, so I didn't eat. It was weird, that's never happened to me before. I have skipped breakfast often enough since going primal, but not lunch too. Felt good though so I figured I'd just go with it.
    Last edited by eig; 06-19-2013 at 12:51 PM.
    "...You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve. -Ginny

My story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/i-now...#axzz2MzPtxo00

eig
    PrimalCon New York
    This last weekend I had the most fun I've had in a long while! I was out swimming and boating on a lake all Saturday, and Sunday went hiking for about two hours then walked around the museum for the rest of the day! It was great! I didn't read or play on these days unfortunately though
    "...You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve. -Ginny

My story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/i-now...#axzz2MzPtxo00

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345