I've been primal for about a year now and its been really great. I've learned a lot but I still have a lot more to learn. I have been focusing on my diet to get healthy most my life, and I think I've got it down pretty good these days. I dont sweat it too much anymore and I stay at a healthy weight. What I dont do as well is some of the other key primal "rules". I eat plenty of plants and animals, avoid eating poisonous things, I move around a a slow pace, lift heavy things and avoid trauma. I also get enough sun when there is sun to get But I don't play enough, run fast sometimes, or get enough sleep. I'm going to make it my goal to make these things a habit by summer (First week of May).

Specific Goals;
1. GO TO BED AT A REASONABLE HOUR! Before 10pm is probably the best I can do at the moment as I have a late night class unfortunately.

2. Sprint once a week. This is a tough one. Did I mention I hate cardio? I hate cardio.

3. RELAX! I am a worrier. I always have been. I don't want to be that anymore. This goal is going to be hard to measure, but I think what Ill do is every time I start freaking out about something I'm going to do one of the stress relievers in Marks articles (he has several). Also, I want to do a once a week yoga class that's free at the uni midweek to hopefully kill some stress. Lastly, I think one of the reasons I stress is because I don't play. So I want to spend one day a week where there is NO SCHOOL WORK and I do something I love all day (hike, snowboard, hang out with friends, etc).

4. Marks unplug challenge. He wrote that article a WHILE ago but I'm throwing this one in because I think its part of why I don't go to sleep and don't relax or play enough. No electronics after 7pm, with the exception of emergency homework stuff, but I hope I can plan ahead enough that I don't need to do my homework late at night.

Also, not really a goal but I'll log work outs and food for funzies!