Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inflammation+ protein shakes+ primal+ recovery page 2

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Perhaps you should read the words you just wrote, Zach. They make no sense. I do great on VLC. especially now that I drink hardly any coffee. I'm sorry I listened to you sugar bugs, but you can't pretend it wasn't a horrible idea. I'm back to feeling pretty awesome today, since I went back to high-fat, moderate protein, low-ish carb. I acknowledge it was my own fault for listening to you, it's buyer beware around these parts and I know that. You just polished your turd so well that it looked viable.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Inflation? Seriously? The comedy is too strong to ignore.

I agree with all the advice. After a bout of fruit ingestion I got uveitis in my right eye and my bowel experienced pain like never in my life. Horrible explosive diarrhea for like two weeks, and eventually uveitis started in my left eye, but I still had the eye drops from the first bout and extinguished the fire before it got too bad. This kind of auto-immune inflammatory bullcrap is inexcusable. These fruit-peddling jerks almost made me go blind. My vision is still hazy in my right eye. As long as inconsiderate pompous sugar-addicts like Derpy and Zach are around, I'll be having to oppose them. You fruit and candy mongers need to GTFO.
    I honestly hope you're just lying to troll, if not, you're seriously ill and you need to do the responsible thing by yourself. Stop blaming absurdly far-fetched things for every ailment you get, because that's what you always seem to do.

Judging by your bowel description, yours likely is caused by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.

It's not fruit, you're ill. I would suggest looking at your diet and health as a whole regardless of whether you "feel good" on your normal no carb diet. There is obviously something not right with you, do the responsible thing, because your diet is not curing you by any stretch of the imagination. It's probably making you worse, but you probably don't want to hear that. Your thyroid is the master gland of your body, it governs everything. Your body is attacking your thyroid, as evidence by your poor reaction to carbs. Not eating carbs masks the problems, for now, but you're never going to get better.

Look into this: LDN: The Latest News

Naltrexone is used to help many autoimmune disorders. As always, think before you leap. You're responsible for you, not anyone else.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Inflation? Seriously? The comedy is too strong to ignore.

I agree with all the advice. After a bout of fruit ingestion I got uveitis in my right eye and my bowel experienced pain like never in my life. Horrible explosive diarrhea for like two weeks, and eventually uveitis started in my left eye, but I still had the eye drops from the first bout and extinguished the fire before it got too bad. This kind of auto-immune inflammatory bullcrap is inexcusable. These fruit-peddling jerks almost made me go blind. My vision is still hazy in my right eye. As long as inconsiderate pompous sugar-addicts like Derpy and Zach are around, I'll be having to oppose them. You fruit and candy mongers need to GTFO.
    Sorry knifegill, bad spelling gives a little comedy. Inflamation is sort of like inflation though. I'm also sorry to hear about your uveitis. I hope it completely clears up soon.
    Last edited by Cryptocode; 03-11-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Actually everything is great now that I've relegated fruit to a once-a-day snack. Eyes are fine, except the old permanent damage I've had for years.

I honestly hope you're just lying to troll, if not, you're seriously ill and you need to do the responsible thing by yourself. Stop blaming absurdly far-fetched things for every ailment you get, because that's what you always seem to do.

Judging by your bowel description, yours likely is caused by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.

It's not fruit, you're ill. I would suggest looking at your diet and health as a whole regardless of whether you "feel good" on your normal no carb diet. There is obviously something not right with you, do the responsible thing, because your diet is not curing you by any stretch of the imagination. It's probably making you worse, but you probably don't want to hear that. Your thyroid is the master gland of your body, it governs everything. Your body is attacking your thyroid, as evidence by your poor reaction to carbs. Not eating carbs masks the problems, for now, but you're never going to get better.

Look into this: LDN: The Latest News

Naltrexone is used to help many autoimmune disorders. As always, think before you leap. You're responsible for you, not anyone else.
    Always that thyroid, isn't it? It's as if the human body had no other gland! Everything wrong MUST come from the thyroid!

I agree with the colitis/crohn's. All the advice differs on treatment, but the one constant is *drumroll* avoid foods that make it worse! So that's what I'm doing!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12