Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non primal spouse/partner page 2

Aussie16 is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Thanks Hedonist2. I will take a look at the page you linked. Unfortunately he's not willing to give up his bread and pasta...

Thanks for your comment Annieh. I just wish he wouldn't always have to add those wheat based foods etc to the meals I make.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    I know, it's maddening. Would making twice as much help?

Hi Annieh... do you mean twice as much food? Because I already cook A LOT! Husbands eats BIG portions!

Marinas Florin is offline Senior Member
    Hey Aussie. I think that you should't try to change your partner's eating behavior if he is not interested. Not only you could get in a fight or it can get anoying for him to see you trying this but you can also make him believe that you want to control this aspect of his life.

Eating primal is good but not a necessity for every person on the earth. If he eats what you are cooking, than by all means continue like that .

Take my word, if he wants to do this, he will do it by it's own will.

Take care,
    Florin
    No Bull fat loss and muscle gaining at http://www.nobsbb.com

I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Lose Weight/Gain Muscle/Strength - FEEL BETTER

Start here: http://www.nobsbb.com/new-start-here/

Tom B-D is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Florin--this became an issue with my wife and me. Even though I've lost all this weight and have gotten fitter, when you imply "my way is right, your way is wrong," it can really rub people the wrong way, especially independent thinkers like my dear spouse. But she and our two kids eat much closer to primal than before, and I don't get all judgmental when they have a croissant or toast (rare than before) or pasta. In sum, we're all healthier, and they may decide to go farther with it, but probably more likely if I don't push it. Acceptance, gratitude, family unity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12