Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Primal Moment of the Day page

Mama~Mare is offline Member

Best/Worst Primal Moment of the Day

Primal Fuel
    Feel like starting a thread where we can share our best and worst Primal related moments of the day..............Just for fun!

Best: Explaining to my DD who is 13 about the primal squat. She thought it was cool so we popped a squat across from each other. I drank a cup of coffee and she had a snack while we had a nice chit chat in our Primal squats. Love the fact that she doesn't think I'm weird

Worst: Hasn't happened yet, but we have plans to hang with the kids and watch the Lord of the Rings........I know pop corn will be involved. It's not so much that I will crave it, it's listening to 6 people crunch.....lol......I better start chopping some celery sticks

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    nihil

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Best primal moment of today. Grinding up three pounds of gf beef to make into make ahead meat loaves and patties. And there was a nice little bit of trimmed fat to add to the fat bag (who ya callin' a fat bag?) in the freezer.

Two days ago, something just sort of clicked. It wasn't a big thing like when you wake up after a bad cold and you can breathe, more like a little shift. I went from feeling all around good to feeling really very good. Hard to explain.

Haven't really had anything negative happen in awhile that relates to eating or exercise.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

peril is offline Senior Member
    Showing a fishing buddy how to identify the liver, then pulling it out, rinsing it and eating it. Yum and the reactions were priceless
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

TornadoGirl is offline Senior Member
    Shopping at the farmer's market and walking in the park.
    True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
    The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Explaining this way of eating to a couple from church, who actually genuinely want to know.

paul119 is offline Senior Member
    Best: Getting a slight sunburn in early March - I'm from Michigan, but live in Turkey at the moment, and I'm totally digging the warm weather

Second best: Drinking 4 glasses of raw milk - yum
    Travel, eat well, and learn about life - three things I love to do

Curious about what YOU should pack next time you're on the road? Check out my Definitive Guide to Backpacking Nutrition

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paul119 View Post
    Best: Getting a slight sunburn in early March - I'm from Michigan, but live in Turkey at the moment, and I'm totally digging the warm weather

Second best: Drinking 4 glasses of raw milk - yum
    Please take this weather from me. I live in SoCal, we're looking at 85+ all next week and I can't stand it. I don't want the sun to maim my beautiful porcelain skin. My skin is so pale, I frequently get asked the following questions: "Are you sick?" "Do you ever go outside!?"(ironically I'm outside then) "Are you cold?"(I'm wearing a short sleeve shirt and it's like 60 degrees...) "Are you dying?" "Are you dead?" "Do you bleach your skin?" Ecetera ecetera

With my hair colored a midnight blueish black, I look like a straight up vampire; especially with my rather sharp canine teeth(which should indicate I'm aligned to eating meat, but I'm not!)

Anyway, my best primal moment yesterday:

http://i.imgur.com/loGoUmX.jpg

Says it all really.
    nihil

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    best primal moment today- easing awake in a cloud of pillows and bed this morning

worst primal moment today- dogs whining and scratching the mattress to hurry me awake
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Best so far: Sleeping in, without an alarm to interrupt. Best sleep I've had in weeks.

Worst so far: I've spent the majority of the day on my couch, watching Netflix.

About to enjoy a Pioneer Potluck & Maple Festival, which could lead to some very Primal, or very UN-Primal moments. I will not eat flapjacks. I will not eat flapjacks. I will not eat flapjacks...

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast