Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Primal Moment of the Day

Shop Now
    2nd best: getting a delivery of raw unpeeled cacao beans.
    Best: finding you don't have to peel them to eat them.

I don't know about best, but...

Worst: My mother telling me, during food shopping, that she just can't do primal, and grabbing bread buns and chocolate biscuits of the shelf. I felt so terrible, so awful.

Cant save everyone traveller.

Best: in the midst of a 48 hour fast. At the 37 hour mark Im feeling pretty good.
    Another best: scale moved down two lbs again woo hoo!
    Worst: family coming to town this week, and not sure how to curb food issues.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Best: Eating large amounts of food and waking up to the scale with the same weight as yesterday or less
    Worst: Watching your family members not conform to the no-grains point

Best: sneaking a 12oz sirloin into the Game of Thrones premier last week and eating it like an apple while my plus one ate both our complimentary pop corns. Maybe it's the mid-evil feel of the show, but I swear its even better when gnawing on a piece of rare meat.

Worst: eating a bit of the pizza at the after party and feeling stabbing pains in my stomach for the next 8 hr.

Also...

Best: getting my libido back x100
    Worst: remembering I'm single
    "Fact is, we're the freaks, the misfit mutants surrounded by readily-available (and free) information about the evils of fat, the benefits of whole-grains etc. From an evolutionary point of view we're the weirdos with a short-life expectancy or we're trail-blazing a 'new' path." ~ AlanC

"Paleo? Try it, but be wary of the cult mentality that comes with it. Paleovangelists are everywhere and a bit scary."

Best: Doing my favourite tramp in the autumn sunshine with my two sisters and eldest daughter.

Worst: My Facebook friend sharing a disgusting recipe for berries, cake mix and diet soda. And this girl knows about primal cos I told her.

Best...after 24 days of damn near 100% primal (just my mini goal) the scale is still going downwards

Worst....my grass fed beef guy isn't selling any sides this year

Quote Originally Posted by goinggrok View Post
    Worst....my grass fed beef guy isn't selling any sides this year
    Why not ? due to drought ?

buy a whole a split it ?

Best: Discovering that I can walk home from town and arrive no later than if I had waited and caught the bus.

Worst: Realising how many non-primal products have somehow found space for themselves in my fridge and pantry. I'm trying to contain them all to one small and inconspicuous shelf, where I won't be tempted but people taller than I am can help themselves if they really so desire.

Shop Now
    Best...stepping on the scale in hopes of dropping some weight

Worst...stepping on the damn scale to only see that I have put on 1.4 lbs...WTF