Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Primal Moment of the Day page 4

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Best: My 12 yo dd asking, "Can I fry an egg for my afternoon tea?" And then she does.

Worst: Being confronted with a fully laden lunch table and finding virtually nothing primal to eat.

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    I know what you mean with the fully laden table!

For me it's when a family member comes home from food shopping, and I delve eagerly into the bags, only to find that there's barely anything I can eat!

Annieh is offline Senior Member

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Best: Finally being able to control my hunger for 24 hours fast JUST for the hell of it.
    Best: First time in my life as a woman did I NOT gain weight the first day of my period. Break. Through.

Worst: Having dad ask me "So what is this primal "diet." " Well, I don't eat any grains, sugars or beans.
    "Oh, I'm not giving up beans." .... then why did you ask? I'm sure everyone on this site can identify.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Definitely. It seems that although everyone wants good health, they're not willing to give up anything or do anything extra for it!

Marinas Florin is offline Senior Member
    Best: leaving my girlfriend
    Worst: feeling like s**t sometimes
    No Bull fat loss and muscle gaining at http://www.nobsbb.com

I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Lose Weight/Gain Muscle/Strength - FEEL BETTER

Start here: http://www.nobsbb.com/new-start-here/

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    Best: My 12 yo dd asking, "Can I fry an egg for my afternoon tea?" And then she does.

Worst: Being confronted with a fully laden lunch table and finding virtually nothing primal to eat.
    My kids now fry themselves eggs for lunch. My 9yo helps my 3yo to cook his, as he proudly announces to the house "I'm cooking tumbled eggs!"

Tis awesome.

Worst moment: staying up too late.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Mama~Mare is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladmorning View Post
    Best: Finally being able to control my hunger for 24 hours fast JUST for the hell of it.
    Best: First time in my life as a woman did I NOT gain weight the first day of my period. Break. Through.
    Little jealous right now, but congrats!!!!

Best: Feeling like I'm starting to "settle" into the Primal lifestyle after 8 weeks. I was close to 90% when I read the book. I realized for myself that counting macros is not Primal..........Grok~ette did not know what a calorie, carb or fat gram was...........I think I'm finally giving myself permission to be free from years of micro~managing the numbers. For myself as an individual this lifestyle is truly about simplicity and learning to hear what my body has to say.

Worst: Having to admit to myself that for the past 8 weeks I've also eaten like a Primal Pig~ette and totally abused the freedom that I have given myself. It felt good and almost rebellious to just gorge myself, but I am now paying the price with some very snug clothing. The scared part of me wants to revert to my old habits of micro management, but I know what I really need to do is stop ignoring my body. It tells me when it's had enough

Worst: last nights sleep. I'm having trouble sleeping, but I don't why. I go to bed at around 9:30 - 10:00, and I just lie there - wide awake - for the next hour or so before I finally fall asleep. I'm tired, but my mind is buzzing with all these thoughts.

Best: watching a family member prepare and eat a large meal of spaghetti and soy sauce topped with cheese - and not wanting to eat any of it!

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    BEST: Eating 2 x per day --- without any cravings --- only wanting veg and meat.

WORST: Having my fabulous husband take me out for dinner -- I order something that looks/seems paleo, but after eating it, I realize there was hidden vegetable oils or other substance that upsets my tummy :-( I hate trickery with my food!
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast