Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Primal Moment of the Day page 3

Primal Fuel
    Best: Sprinting in the morning and skipping breakfast. Did not feel hungry or sluggish.

Worst: Eating Beer battered fish with a Salad.

La Carnera is offline Member
    Very interesting thread!

Best: dinner (now): aragula. raw carrot, salad of tuna-egg-tomato-sunflower seeds-olive oil- kiwifruit. Strawberries for desert.

Worst: exposure to turpentine and anxiety.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Best: trying coconut oil in my second cup of espresso. Very nice for the afternoon cup, but not for the first cup of the day - a little too rich.

Worst: being awake for 24 hours, finally falling asleep and waking up five and a half hours later. My brain feels like fog.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Best: Four hour tramp above the bushline with spectacular views in all directions of our wonderful NZ parks, countryside, towns, coastline and mountains.

Worst: Dehydration headache from four hour tramp in the hot sun. (So worth it tho, and headache has gone following intake of copious quantities of water).

sroelofs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peril View Post
    Showing a fishing buddy how to identify the liver, then pulling it out, rinsing it and eating it. Yum and the reactions were priceless
    Haha I remember some tourists did that down the coast and almost died. It was a poisonous puffer fish. Poor buggers almost killed themselves.

Mama~Mare is offline Member
    I absolutely love reading everyone's BEST/WORST..........it's the perfect glimpse into the variety of Primal living..........it's quite inspiring........

Best: Sore Glutes and abs for that past 2 days.......I like to imagine I chased down some wild game

Worst: A patient at our office brought in some homemade chocolate chip muffins.....I didn't eat one and felt like an asshole but at the same time felt very victorious for not giving into my people pleasing tendencies....It's time to start making myself happy.......so I guess this wasn't an all bad scenario..........

GreginCinti is offline Junior Member
    Best Primal moment today was convincing my co-worker that the brown rock in the refrigerator was really a hard boiled egg.

Worst moment was watching people scoff down the baked goods from Starbuck's as I retrieved my bowl of fruit and nuts.

Best: Receiving a huge pottle of delicious unprocessed buttercup honey from a friend who harvested it himself from his own hives.

Worst: The same friend sprayed canola on his bbq for cooking my garlic pepper steak. (In reality this is not so very terrible, but there were no truly ghastly moments today so it will have to do).

Best: Going outside in my nightie first thing this morning to feel the rain on my skin (first in over two months).

Next best: Boysenberry and banana icecream for dessert tonight.

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    For yesterday:

Best: turning down pizza. I felt invincible!

Worst: accepting a few lines of milk chocolate. This has always been my weakness.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast