Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Primal Moment of the Day page 2

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    best primal moment today- easing awake in a cloud of pillows and bed this morning

worst primal moment today- dogs whining and scratching the mattress to hurry me awake
    That shit aint primal, you should be sleeping on the ground
    nihil

Mama~Mare is offline Member
    Best: Went to church in my workout clothes so that I would have no excuses to not hit the gym afterwards. Had a great heavy lifting day. Something about going Primal that causes a switch with~in and you get even more comfortable in your own skin.......I'm a freaking poet

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    That shit aint primal, you should be sleeping on the ground
    says the sun phobe vampire
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

OneDeltaTenTango is online now Senior Member
    Best: sprints in shorts/no shirt while visiting family in VT followed by sun bathing on the deck with the sun reflecting off of new snow.

Worst: very crappy night's sleep preceding. Ahh the joys of traveling.

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Best moment: Sitting down to a massive pork chop, sweet potato, and sauteed spinach for breakfast while watching my roommate plop a toaster strudel onto her plate.

Worst moment: Seeing roommate's face as I sit down to a massive pork chop, sweet potato, and sauteed spinach for breakfast while watching her plop a toaster strudel onto her plate.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    best moment: taking my daughter round a sport park and helping her to develop social and sales skills ...

worst moment: peddling girl guide biscuits to unsuspecting strangers
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Best: vegging on the couch and not feeling guilty. Everyone needs a flat out rest day once in a blue moon.
    Worst: being in pain thanks to hidden grains and stress.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Megatron is offline Member
    Walking around outside yesterday with a sleeveless blouse because I was really hot (it was 50 degrees outside) while everyone had coats and scarves on. Seriously, people?
    Dancing all night to the BEST concert I've been to in a while.

Worst? Explaining my diet to my visiting friend and trying to convince her it wasn't an ED again

Badkty22 is offline Senior Member
    Best- Finally started to volunteer at the local animal shelter. Walked some dogs, enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Worst- Realizing I've just futzed around online for a couple hours versus actually doing something useful. Oops.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sharing bacon and egg breakfast with my dh, folllowed by beautiful seaside walk with my parents.

Not eating sandwiches with my parents at lunchtime - too full from said breakfast (followed by very non primal iced chocolate. How anyone was ready for lunch at all was beyond my comprehension).

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast