Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Primal Moment of the Day page 14

heatherp is offline Senior Member
    Best: Finally trying CO in my morning coffee, after reading about it on here for ages, but being to chicken to try it (still learning to love fat!) ...and then not being ready to eat again until 11, when I had a warm BAS (broccoli, capsicum, tomato, meat, feta).

Worst: having an achilles tendon injury and not being able to exercise

CavemanJoe is offline Senior Member
    THere are so many "best" moments such as I am actually saving money on food because I'm just not that hungry! Y'day it was the smell of a pork and fennel pot roast wafting through the flat.

Worst: there really aren't many. I don't get hassle from anyone about the way that I eat. Nope, can't think of anything. Perhaps not being close to the sea to have plentiful, fresh, seafood!

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Best: over an hour of walking (only counting walks over 20mins, with one 40-45min walk included), half an hour walking with 25kg, several sprints with the dogs, LOADS of sunlight.
    Worst: exhausted by 9.30pm. Bed time!
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

Z0oom is offline Member
    Best primal moment today - Stopping by the smoke house to get a pound of venison jerky

Worst primal moment today - Realizing they used soybean oil in the seasoning.....

I guess the only thing left to do is eat the bag, and make sure I get my 'mega 3s in for dinner

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Worst: being wakened at about 2am by a noise and never getting back to sleep.

Good: ordering a bunch of good stuff online that facilitates my eating well.

Better: I chopped up a bunch of onion tops/bottoms that I'd saved and a half clove of garlic. The broth is simmering now and it's making the whole apt. smell like the Gilroy Garlic Festival.

Best: The sound of the rain.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Worst: The horrible stresses of uni crap that just pile on and on and on...
    Best: Still managing to hit over 2000kcal without forcing ANYTHING, despite my poor appetite.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

CaveBug is offline Senior Member
    Best-Making coconut cupcakes
    Worst- .....they're all gone now.....

brahnamin is offline Senior Member
    Best primal moment of any given day - Selling a Paleo/Primal book or cookbook at work (and encouraging said customer with a blurb or two from my own experience . . . like kicking my diabetes meds).

Worst primal moment of any given day - Selling a Paleo/Primal book or cookbook at work and having to ring up the pound of milk chocolate truffles the customer has elected to purchase with said book . . .

*le sigh*

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Best: I bought bacon!!!!!! It's quite expensive here, and so I usually have to go without, so this is seriously great.

Worst: I'm struggling with the 'calorie in, calorie out' mentality, and I'm having to force myself to eat.

CavemanJoe is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Best; a smug looking woman eyeing up my trolley as she's unloading all her bread, low fat cream, pasta etc, coming out with a judgemental "that's a lot of meat" remark.

Worst; not being able/allowed to bite back with a scathing retort....

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast