Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Primal Moment of the Day page 11

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Worst: Easter chocolates

Best: Easter muh fuckin' Turkey. Sorry ya'll. Had to be said.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Best: Experiencing a remarkable and completely unexpected improvement in my ability to chase and hit a tennis ball for hours on end, despite not having picked up a racket for years and being very bad at it last time I did.

It's astounding what a year's worth of regular exercise can do for one's co-ordination.

Worst: Spilling my latest batch of bone broth. Greasy floor to clean. Yuk.

Best: Talking to my dad about primal and his degenerating health and seeing him listen for the first time.

Worst: Mother developing heart problems and not even considering changing her diet.

This was yesterday's:

Best: Lunch was a BAS from the salad bar in the supermarket (ok, not organic, but far from the worst lunch I could have had). Also bought a bag of amazing gala apples.

Worst: Decided for no reason to eat some of my husband's Cheezits after dinner. Heartburn for several hours. Must. Not. Eat. Poison. UGH

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Best yesterday: I had one of those naturally not hungry days. Ate fewer than 40 gms of carbs and right around 900 calories. I like when these days happen just on their own.

Best today: I've been brining some beef and it's ready to go into the pressure cooker. And I have tons of eggs, so beef and eggs are what's for dinner tonight.

Nothing worst for a few days... okay, I've got one. Friday or Saturday, I took the Brazilian cheese bread recipe and made it with potato flour. It came out okay, but I ate too much of it. Primal or not, gobs of bread and butter is no way to build a lean healthy body.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Paleobird Guest
    Best: Finding out that US Wellness meats sells BEEF bacon! (For those of us who don't eat pork, this is awesome.)

Worst: Finding out that they are "temporarily out of stock" on it and I'll have to wait.

Best: Still rocking the ADF down days with no problems.

Worst: Finding my scale really WAS off. Off 5 lbs. Bought a new one. Thought I was at 275- it's really 280. Fucking digital piece of shit scales.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladmorning View Post
    Best: Still rocking the ADF down days with no problems.

Worst: Finding my scale really WAS off. Off 5 lbs. Bought a new one. Thought I was at 275- it's really 280. Fucking digital piece of shit scales.
    I recall when I bought my first digital scale, and found my old analog scale was off by 8 pounds, putting me up to 215. Sob.

I couldn't even find an analog scale. Bought another digital one.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    I KNOW my scale (actually my mum's) is off. I've just worked out it could be as much as 8lb out, not the three or four I thought. But doesn't matter. I can tell where my weight is in relation to what it's been over time (decades in fact).

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast