Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Primal Moment of the Day page 10

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Best: my menstrual pains, headache, dehydration and grumpiness going away almost entirely within 18h of going back to my usual diet. Sooooooooooo much better!

Worst: noticing my pullups (which were above 90 degrees) have degraded VERY quickly after 6 days without doing them (or 3 missed days).
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Best: (Attention N'Orleans Primals) - Whole Foods doesn't have it. I haven't seen it at Rouses. But if you want full fat Fage yogurt, you can find it at the Breaux Mart on Magazine between Pleasant and Toledano. (Same corner as Big Fisherman.)

Worst: Walking past some meat/chicken in the grocery store and remembering how cheap - really freaking cheap - factory meats are. *sob*

Good: My first walk of 5+ miles since last March (when I sprained my ankle and twisted my knee) where I didn't need aspirin for the pain when I got home. *happy dance*
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Best: I'm 100% certain it's not my imagination...my acne has almost completely disappeared!!

Worst: it's only 10:30am (NZ), so I don't have a 'worst' right now.

Annieh is online now Senior Member
    Traveller, that's fantastic! Yay for clear skin!!

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Best: Fighting off cravings to eat a doughnut at work tonight

Worst: Getting on the scale three different times in a row and receiving three different numbers with a 4 pound variance. My scale isn't accurate. What do I REALLY weigh???
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

goinggrok is offline Senior Member
    Best...having my sister and her hubby for Easter dinner tonight......it was 98% primal...I did an awesome job and it was delish!

Worst...I have to get up be her chauffer and go shopping tomorrow with her (I enjoy the time spent with her, but not shopping and such)

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladmorning View Post
    Best: Fighting off cravings to eat a doughnut at work tonight

Worst: Getting on the scale three different times in a row and receiving three different numbers with a 4 pound variance. My scale isn't accurate. What do I REALLY weigh???
    If you're trying to build muscle/bulk up, you weigh the highest of the three. If you're trying to lose, you weigh the lowest of the three.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Worst: Easter. 'Nuff said...

goinggrok is offline Senior Member
    Best.....30 days of clean eating...boy was I good, I hung in there and I feel great....now for another 30

Worst....made it thru Easter with a primal meal....then two days of eating out and not so primal...good, but boy bloated and I can't wait to get back on the band wagon.

Jovana is offline Member
    Worst- Got a massive milk chocolate egg with sprinkles for Easter along with a box of sickeningly sweet milk chocolates

Best- Saw a small dark chocolate Lindt bunny at persons house and swapped milk chocolates for the bunny. No over-indulgence in yucky milk chocolates means I am feeling good!

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast