Thread: Best Supplements / Nutrition for Adrienals & Stress page

Ghjjf is offline Member

Best Supplements / Nutrition for Adrienals & Stress

Shop Now
    Hey,

I have stage 3 adrenal fatique and REALLY struggle to cope with even small levels of stress. I was wondering what the top nutrition supplement for adrenal health was.

Thanks,

Steve

RyanIPT is offline Junior Member
    Hi Steve,

You might check out a book called Adrenal Fatigue by James Wilson. I have used his stuff with clients and it has worked very well for the ones that stick with it. He has a list of recommended adrenal support supplements listed in the book as well. Anyway, great reference.

Ryan
    Let's make exercise smarter. Integrativepersonaltraining.com

TornadoGirl is offline Senior Member
    Gaia Herbs Adrenal Support is really good. Also, make sure you are getting a good B vitamin supplement and extra C & E. Helped me tremendously. I also was helped from laying off of the caffeine and cutting down on alcohol. Moderate carbs is best for me. LC or VLC is a disaster. I just started back on primal about a month ago and I'm still eating some white potatoes, rice in strict moderation, and a lot of sweet potatoes.
    True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
    The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Zach is offline Banned
    Sugar.

Check dannyroddy.com

jkr
    jkr is offline Senior Member
    I've been dealing with adrenal fatigue on and off for a few years now. Dr. James Wilson's book was a really great start. I've moved away from his supplements, as I think there are better quality supplements for the same price. I've recently moved to Professional Herb's Adrenal Complex and it is, by far, the best supplement I've tried. It contains a very small amount of DHEA which I think is THE reason this works so well for me. It is only available through a healthcare provider.

Acupuncture is REALLY helpful for me too but I have to have additional support form supplements and herbs.

I tried Gaia Herbs because they are really good quality. Unfortunately, they weren't enough for me.