Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs... (question for women... ) page

Boobs... (question for women... )

Primal Fuel
    I figured that would get most of the guys attention... but I need a woman to answer this, probably.

I'm 5'6, and range from 115 to 120 pounds. I'm currently trying to regain weight, because my boobs are just not what they used to be.
    I can't figure out if it's because of weight loss (though I weighed in the 117-122 range before I was pregnant. I gained to 145-150 when pregnant. It took a month to lose all the weight. My daughter is 10 months now, and I breastfed until she was 5 months. I would have gone longer, but it was impossible- stress), or because I'm more muscular than I was before.

Question: Will upping my fat intake help get my boobs back to the size they were before? Was a 32 DD, now am a 32D... Is there anything I should eat? I know there's no such thing as targeted fat adding, or targeted fat losing... but any info would be good

Thank you!

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Yes, as I've lost weight I've noticed my boobs getting smaller. Gaining weight would definitely pad things up. But seriously, 32D is nothing to cry about. I've been an A cup most of my life and I'm roughly your frame size.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Sorry... no. It's all about genetics. Good job breastfeeding as long as you were able to! That will help, as they are meant to be used, and will actually stay firmer and more elastic than boobs that are merely decorative.

Rather than trying to gain fat, do some targeted weight training for the chest/shoulders/back/pectorals. Firmer muscle will present the tissue overlaying it in a perkier fashion, which could make them look a bit bigger.

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    I think I speak for all males when I say we're going to need pictures on this thread before we can help out with advice. Lots of pictures.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I've dropped down to an A cup again after being overweight so long. I can't fit into any but stretch bras because of the muscular development on my chest. Works for me, whatever.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I would give my right arm for a bust that measured 32D !!!!! Enjoy what you have my girl !!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

haha. Thank you for the advice! I guess they just seem a lot smaller to me... Most people are usually like "are you sure you're a 32 D? You look smaller"... But that's what I measure at... so... They did look like 32DD's when they were though.

And no pics! Nice try though! LOL

eig
    eig is offline Senior Member
    I have the same problem, I have a small ribcage so no one believes my cup size is what it is because it doesn't "look" like it. They don't realize cup size is relative band size. Its what fits though so Anyway, What Rae said!
    "...You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve. -Ginny

My story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/i-now...#axzz2MzPtxo00

s-piper is offline Senior Member
    Sorry, but you can't spot add anymore than you can spot reduce.

Also, don't pay attention to what other people think. I had the exact opposite situation as you before gaining weight. Shop attendants never believed I was only a B cup because I have a large rib cage. I heard something along the lines of "Well I suspect you have the wrong size. Many women wear the wrong size and don't know it. Let me measure you so we can get you into a better fitting bra"
    Then after I let them do it the size the recommended based on measurement was the exact one I had on.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by s-piper View Post
    Sorry, but you can't spot add anymore than you can spot reduce.
    This.

If you just eat more calories, there's no telling where the extra poundage will end up. Me personally, it usually shows up around my stomach.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast