Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Boobs... (question for women... ) page 5

Silvergirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    This year I have gone from a 36G to a 30F or 32E depending on the maker. You have to save your pennies and get the good French bras. Worth it as they last way longer. It still is great as I do have a lot less mass in general but of course just not firm anymore, especially after 3 kids plus mastitis. Adding fat in just the one area isn't going to happen, so I opt for my gorgeous bras and live with it. It is still hard to get clothes that fit, especially as I have very narrow hips and shoulders too.
    Starting Primal June 2012 at 148.5lbs, goal weight in November 2012.
    Now 95lbs and holding.
    Primal, minus eggs, dairy and a myriad of other allergens.

murf73 is offline Senior Member
    The fat in my boobs was the first to go. I guess since I'm not breastfeeding/pregnant my body decided that fat was the most dispensable. I'm not a really busty person genetically speaking. I still have decent boobs 34b approximately. But I lost a lot of inches off them. Hubby still likes them though so I'm not worried.

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    Yeah honestly don't worry about your bra size. Many women would love to have your breast size, I'm not one to care really how big my breast are. I too have lost body fat over the years. The only thing that really went down was my band size. The last bra I bought was a 30D. I'm about 5'2 and 122 lbs. I have no scientific proof but I swear bench pressing and other chest exercises helped to keep my boobs perky while losing body fat at the same time.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    yeah muscle fills in skin space so there isn't as much to sag
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Catrin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla29s View Post
    Yeah honestly don't worry about your bra size. Many women would love to have your breast size, I'm not one to care really how big my breast are. I too have lost body fat over the years. The only thing that really went down was my band size. The last bra I bought was a 30D. I'm about 5'2 and 122 lbs. I have no scientific proof but I swear bench pressing and other chest exercises helped to keep my boobs perky while losing body fat at the same time.
    I've noticed this about myself as well - though I've lost close to 100 pounds, and my band size has decreased drastically, my cup size really hasn't changed much since I was 14... I am currently a 32 F/DDDD.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma is actually quite big around the back, shoulders and chest. I was a competitive swimmer way back in the day, so I have these horrid big muscles ( and I mean horrid big fat filled muscles)- but 14 AA is a very odd ball size, so I often have to buy a 14A which is really padded. It works for me, but when I lose some more weight I might need to get - what are they called ???? chicken fillets or something ???
    I do find that the squishy squashy sports bras work well for me too.
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345