Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boobs... (question for women... ) page 3

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic View Post
    It isn't the weight loss that took out your boobs, it was the breastfeeding. Fat is displaced by actual functional milk-making breast tissue, which deflates when not in use: Think average dairy animal, which, unfortunately, we are.
    I figured that might be one of the reasons.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    I recall being taught in antenatal class that it was the pregnancy hormones that were responsible. In other words, it was already too late. Our breasts would never be the same, whether we were to breastfeed or not. However, I know of no way to confirm or disprove this theory.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra in BC View Post
    I have the opposite problem. And I can never find a sports bra that fits.
    When you can't find a real bra that fits, the options are going braless, which isn't appropriate for most outfits (and I'm not quite that perky anymore), or being unable to wear anything low cut or similarly stylish.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Yup! Nobody understand what band size means.

I have a very narrow frame and normal sized boobs- I am a 28C. It's not a thing a lot of companies stock, sadly. It's rib cage + breast size that determines your cup....a 40+D or DD cup lady might not be all that big busted, whereas a 28DD would be the most painful thing in the world.
    you must be a hobbit, that's the smallest band size i've ever seen

i don't understand how a woman can so badly get her bra size wrong. i'm talking the women who have to go on television to get help. like women on infomercials. like having the straps slice into your flesh and the band sit under your neck and your breasts completely overflow out the side

i don't get it. maybe i just guessed right when i started buying bras, i don't know
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    I'm working on a theory that breast size is somehow influenced by the lymphatic system. To be continued...

In the interim, start swimming! Works for me
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Megatron is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Not a hobbit. Petite. It's not THAT uncommon, most people just don't measure themselves properly!

Omni is offline Senior Member
    I think most of it is genetic.
    I worked with a woman (63) who told me hers still stood to attention, 3 kids breast fed, and a few years before she had to nurse her dyeing mother in her 80's and was just a little surprised the first time she bathed her, even though the rest of her body was falling apart, her breasts refused to budge, still perky and that was after breast feeding 8 children.

They were old school rural, so all full fat and real food, probably close to Weston A Price dietary type and hard work was the order of the day, every day, all laundry done by hand.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    i don't get it. maybe i just guessed right when i started buying bras, i don't know
    34 DD here. They are hard to find outside of department stores/lingerie shops. It's hard to wear the right size bra if you have a smaller band and DD and up cups. They just aren't in stores like WalMart and Target, which is probably why so many women have the wrong bra on.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

jkr
    jkr is offline Senior Member
    I'm having a hard time believing you thought your breasts would just snap back to normal after pregnancy. lol

Breastfeeding causes some changes but pregnancy causes the most change in the breast tissue. This happens to women that dont' breastfeed. Your baby is just 10 months old. Give them time to rebuild a bit. They will never be the same but you'll likely get back to perfectly fine looking.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

i don't understand how a woman can so badly get her bra size wrong. i'm talking the women who have to go on television to get help. like women on infomercials. like having the straps slice into your flesh and the band sit under your neck and your breasts completely overflow out the side

If you fall nicely into a department store bra range, then you're good to go. Sadly, alot of women don't, so they make do. And it's not pretty.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast