Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Going for a body fat percentage? Let's go! page 6

murf73 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh, ok I get it know. How do you like 20/4 window?

Greenbeast is offline Senior Member
    I have trouble with a 16/8 IF, seriously don't know how you guys do i ha ha!

Also when doing it i had to wonder if it was worth while

eKatherine is online now Senior Member
    It looks like my bodyfat has slipped down into the 20-22%. My abs look about like that woman in the chart. My goal is to look more like the woman in the 15-17% photo.

I ordered a bikini but it hasn't arrived yet.

The Rebooted Body is offline Senior Member
    I weighed in at 159 the other day. I'm noticing a flattening of the stomach, even though there's still a little more to go at the very bottom. My body hangs on to ANY excess weight at the bottom of my stomach. Everywhere else is about as lean as it can get. Frustrating.

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    I am 49, 5'11" 182lbs currently sitting at around 13% bf, I have been tempted to lean further so this just bay be the push.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

eKatherine is online now Senior Member
    I have a set of calipers I use to monitor my belly fat. Since January, when I bought them, the thickness of fat on the location I check has gone down from 15mm to 7.5 mm. My boyfriend is starting to motivate to start exercising, based on the fact that I am now more visibly muscular than him.

diene is offline Senior Member
    I got a Bod Pod assessment last week, and my body fat percentage was 25.9%. Not as bad as I had expected. I plan on getting another one in 3-4 months after a bit of CrossFitting.

GKL
    GKL is offline Member
    checking in. Had a great vacation. I ate pretty clean but more that usual! I gorged a few times but it was fresh seafood. YUM!

I think I've made some progress but its slow. the little fat pouches on my lower back and lower abs are smaller but still there. Kinda like what rebooted was saying. I'm getting vascualr and ripped everywhere else but those areas are definitely the holdouts! I should get a set of calipers so I can judge progess a little more objectively. I'm IF'ing on a regular basis (almost everyday) and average 150g protein, 100g of saturated fat and 30g of net carbs on off days and add another 100g of carbs on lifting/sprinting days. Hunger has been no problem with that routine.

70in2012 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    I am 49, 5'11" 182lbs currently sitting at around 13% bf, I have been tempted to lean further so this just bay be the push.
    You must be super muscular!
    Few but ripe.

GKL
    GKL is offline Member
    Just have to share. I've had some great days and the results are coming. Not quite ready to post an updated pic because I'm not quite at my goal, but its coming! Appetite control has been amazing. Its amazing how little I can eat (on average) with the combination of 100% primal eating, skipping breakfast and big carb refeeds after intense workouts!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast