Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Eat your legumes. page 12

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

oh sandwiches.. i miss you in my mouth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Seekins View Post
    Where else would you put them?
    I was thinking - what else could you put in your mouth?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I was thinking - what else could you put in your mouth?

Oh wait, did I accidentally click on the 6th banana thread?
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    my n=1 disagrees with your disagreement

potatoes and rice and fruit and bread

pcos doesn't like them, and pcos hates flour which is what i love oh so dearly

oh sandwiches.. i miss you in my mouth...
    Looks like a lot of women have had success on a raw and high carb diet. Ever tried it?

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    not intentionally, but i go through 'giant salads full of vegetables and fruit' phases

i'll look it up, see what's what
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Barefoot Gentile is offline Senior Member
    I think the biggest misconception about the Primal diet is that you will get "ripped" haha! I work with a few people who are into Primal eating, they have the worse attitude towards foods, and others, they just don't know it. If we have a luncheon with work or with outside clients, this one girl literally announces, "oh i can't eat that, I am primal" It's so embarrassing. They are hardcore primal heads, but incredibly out of shape, and non-athletic whatsoever. The guys who eats Mcdonalds everyday, and drinks about 20 beers on the weekend, IS the one who is ripped, and runs ultra-marathons. Go figure.

MikeAtTaree is offline Member
    If you sit on your rump all day at work in front of a screen then drive home and sit all night with your cat watching TV, nibbling almonds, sardines, jerky, hard boiled eggs and chicken wings then it's unlikely that you will get ripped.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot Gentile View Post
    They are hardcore primal heads, but incredibly out of shape, and non-athletic whatsoever. The guys who eats Mcdonalds everyday, and drinks about 20 beers on the weekend, IS the one who is ripped, and runs ultra-marathons. Go figure.
    A. If they're "hardcore primal heads" how did they manage to miss the fact that no fewer than 3 (4 if you count Play) out of the 10 Primal Blueprint Laws relate directly to physical activity? Or is only following 1 or 2 out of the 10 PB Laws their concept of 80/20? Thanks for playing. Your trolling application has been rejected.

B. So we should take up chronic cardio fueled by chronic rancid PUFA's and poisonous grains because one ripped guy at your office does and is? Does "ripped" in this case mean he looks like a skeleton covered in wax? Because that's how most marathoners look to me.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112