Hi guys -

I've been paleo for about 2 years now and I have become obsessed with learning about everything related to diet, exercise, sleep, and stress reduction. I believe that in order to truly improve our overall health we need to take a holistic approach to all 4 areas. Paleo/Primal living has made a huge positive difference for me in my life and the aim my new blog is to share that experience with others and to help others achieve vibrant health and happiness for themselves and their families as well.

I am trying to gain readership and I am very new to this blogging thing, so if any of you have any suggestions of free ways for my blog to be seen and talked about please help. I say free bc financially times are rough for us right now so I can't yet afford to plunk any funds into this project. My eventual goal is to transition my career into certified health coaching.

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads this post, reads my blog, and gives me some advice or help. Peace and love to all!

Here is a link to my blog:

The Four Pillars of Health! (Diet, Sleep, Stress Reduction, Exercise): Are we evolving or DEvolving?

Rick